- Decent. Usually in the top 100. Best week 23rd overall
- Bike 10
- 1 to 10 races per day.
“Decent”… Give me a break
- I don’t play versus much, I grind jams mainly. Usually top 25 in jam, best finish 5th overall
- If you think your a beast, go ahead and challenge me, see what you got!
Positively elite is more like it.
What the … ? Are we only attracting MSM2 gods on this forum?
I’m okay if the track suits me, not really into racing the jams. best week 63 - 2nd overall.
70-78 (multiplier 5.1 spend some money to get extra minutes quicker) 1340 wins 50 losses.
bike level 10
did 500 races this week.
I’m from holland
Randall Carpenter (Ranman68)
Generally top 25 in Texas (Jam). In the top 1000 world wide. Sometimes better. I have some fast guys I race with but not enough. Nothing against the slower guys but not enough faster ones. I play pretty regularly. Just here and there throughout the day.
2. I usually finish in top 50 worldwide in jam
3. 70/113 (all star level 113)
4. Bike 10
5. 20-50 versus challenges per day, i have a lot of challenges from players that is below my skill, and often i dont play them. i want more challenges from people that are on my skill level.
6. Norway (many good player from norway like svendsgard and bragstad)
Beginner in MM2. Pretty new to the physics. Keen to challenge a few lower ranked racers. I’ve only raced 6 maps on Jam yet. I’m on the top 11k bracket. Certainly no pro racer yet.
Versus level is sitting on 5
1-5 versus races per day. Would like to do morr
For some reason I can’t edit my first post so I’m gonna update a few things
Bike number 10
Usually in the top 150 in jam best 78(combined tracks)
I still try to play everyday especially Thursday
And I live in the U.S. Massachusetts
So I have to edit this to say best finish 8th place on a single track and 19th overall😆
I play vs quite a bit. I usually get to #1 in my state and then switch over. They usually pass me before the end of the week. Haha
- I usually finish about 9,000th in jams lol
- Versus lvl 43
- Bike #8
- About 1 race per day
- My home country is America
4 races a day
- average i don’t usually play jams that much
- Level 30
- bike 9
- as many as possible. Usually 4 cuz i have no friends.
- Texas but it says Cali
I want to get to level 55 so i can get the 10the bike and unlock starman.
Usually in the top 10k in the US if I can get the track dialed. Pretty decent in my area on comparable bike.
Need more VS races to get bike 9 because there is no way I’m paying 10 bucks for a video game dirtbike. That could almost buy me a bottle of premix to go ride my real bike.
- Currently sitting #91 in Jam / World / Division #1
- VS level 70/65
- Bike 10
- ~40 VS races per day
Looking to play other skilled challengers like @Simen_Salthe_Johanne
Usually top 1000 - 1500 in world
Level 70 / 64
Approx. 100 races a week
Best Jam week
in my best days i finish in the first 400 in jams
Versus lvl 70/69
About 10 to 20 races per day
Norway (i dominate Aust Agder in jam but the rest of Norway are literally kicking my ass )
the harder the challenge the better
Bike 8 for now
I’m only Division 9
I race all the time 20-30 races a day
Usually at least in the top 2k in the world
Versus Level: 70/80
Approximately how many Versus races you do per day: Depends on the day a lot. Usually Tuesday nonstop throughout the day, other days of the week it varies from none to a lot, usually do some every day.