What customization options would you like to see?

I think it would be cool to be able to adjust the size of your bike numbers. 3 digit numbers are tiny currently, and are hard to read. Maybe custom fonts or coloring??

Also, the whole customizable suspension and gearing idea I’ve seen around is cool and all, but I don’t think it’s a good idea. I’m willing to bet that most players are pretty casual and just want to hop on and race, and that’s all you know? The only advantage that an opponent should have is more skill. Just my thoughts :slight_smile:
My username is AP606 if anyone want to race!

2 Likes

I think it would be amazing if we can change the white part on Default Gear

2 Likes

Evel Knievel gear set an helmet.

1 Like

I want to add a search bar so if you want a specific gear, you can search it and equip it!!

Taco helmet!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Moving the controls around would be amazing, like click edit then you can drag them around how you want. I’d like to be able to slide them in a bit from the edge, it was fine on an iPhone with a huge bezel but on these new phones (S10+) they are at the very edge of the screen and its really hard to hold my fingers like that.

2 Likes

I think we should be able to mix and match helmets and gear, any objections?

3 Likes

this is not a customization but I think it’ll be good if we can change profile photo easily in the game.

2 Likes

Mabye more helemts. We have so many gears and bikes but only like 3 or 4 helmets

3 Likes

I would like to be able to use gear helmets separate form the gear, for example being able to use the Fly Hydrogen helmet in the Fly Evolution gear.

1 Like

out of curiosity, how do you put the golden frame on the skin of the heavenly bike? because I saw a player that completely gilded him, but I only have a few pieces. I would know the why…

2 Likes

@Silver, unequip black plate

Yes, i ve solved, thank you :heart: