The one and only Cash Games support topic

Can someone explain why this is available to some players and not to others? It’s been asked on the Facebook page with no response. There is nothing written about it anywhere, which just seems odd.

Thanks

The general Cash games topic
Random OT smalltalk from various threads
The OFFICIAL Jam week #150 discussion

Due to different gambling laws in different countries/states the feature has to be approved by each one independently and it’s banned in some of them.
We’ll release a list at a later point.

Is there a reason I can see it when I use my iPad but when I use my Android phones the option is gone? Does it not support Android?

Not yet, it hasn’t been approved by Google yet

Cash Jams shows up for me randomly sometimes then disappears…

I was able to play cash jams for about an hour one day last week. I live in California and was using the same internet I always use…att. Bought 10$ worth. Made it to 3rd in my league. And then it randomly disappeared! Is there any fix for this???

If you are out any money you can contact the support team at mx2support@gumbler.com. As far as your state goes @bryan could tell you if California allows it but I know it’s not yet supported for android devices as google play has not yet approved it, it is however available on iOS

Btw the gumbler support team is great at getting back to u and helping with any issues

I use a iPhone 5s to play this game. Also my buddy next to me uses and iPhone also. We’re both in California. And only sometimes it will show up on mine. But never once on his. Weird glitchieness

Have you tried looking for it under career mode

California does not allow it yet, or at least there are concerns over legality there. Gumbler is reviewing it, as obviously they’d like to be live in California, which has more Mad Skills players than any other state.

Are you both using the same connection, or are you using different connections? (i.e. different mobile services)

I have same issue…it periodically pops up, I start playing then it disappears after playing.

I was able to play cash jams for about an hour one day last week. I live in California and was using the same internet I always use…att. Bought 10$ worth. Made it to 3rd in my league. And then it randomly disappeared! Is there any fix for this???

What part of California do you live in? Do you live close to the state line? Nevada or Oregon

I have two different IOS devices playing the MSM. Can I sign in on both devices with the same Cash Profile or do I need a second one?

Is Cash Jam available in New York State? I have it in Florida but my friend does not see it in New York.

When I hit resume it crashes again @devs ^^

I have never seen this option but my buddy can. Any ideas as to why I can’t see the cash games?

Two reasons. The cash jams are only avalible in some regions. But what I think is going on is that your buddy is probably on an iPhone whilst you’re on an Android. Cash jam is only avalible on iPhone due to Google Play restrictions.

so my cash jam is gone and I had it for the jam before update and have money pending in the jam any help with this @bryan @JoeW723

Are you on the beta? If so then it’s because we were testing something.

If you traveled to a new location it could also go away.