The official THR sign up thread

Its a system thing. It will keep your old name untill you beat your own current jam time. Otherwise it will update tomorrow with the new jam round

Damn, i set some good times this week!!! thanks though, appreciate it

Your times all stand. Just under your old name. Its fine

Thanks Branshaw!! I see it change inside the race but not on leaderboards - im sure it will update itself in time :slight_smile:

Can you add my best friend too. His name is Robrs83. Can you please change to THX_RobRS

thanks birdshaw

Can I join in??? I think I’m fast enough for it. If I can, I wanna be called THR_Blu3

Can I join please? my ingame name is DERREZEDX but can you change it to THR_Banano. My time on brap is 14.7 secs lol

Would love to join,
Current name: RaiderRider89
new name : THR_Ski_Mask
@THR_Birdshaw
@OnTheFrontLine

Good to go :slight_smile:

Tanks :hugs:

Done. Welcome

Thanks dude!!

Could you re-up this??

Can I get in and if so can my name be THR_Doyle? I’m currently Tomcatz and I hate it

I changed your name for you. You should see the new name next time you play. Just note that you will need to beat your current times to see your name appear on the leaderboards. If you do not see your name change please try reinstalling the game, just make sure to log back in with social media in order to restore your progress.

Best,
THR_Platinawolf

ps. That’s our general support text ^^* I spotted your request and sniped it before our “President” @THR_Birdshaw managed to snag you and give you something silly like THR_Tomcatz :stuck_out_tongue:

pinned #721

@THR_Birdshaw and @THR_Platinawolf could I join THR. My name right now is Jackcook15. Could you change it to THR_Cook

Sure thing, President Birdshaw has given me permission to add everyone and their grandmother to the team :stuck_out_tongue: While THR has a lot of the developers of the game, it’s still @THR_Birdshaw’s team :stuck_out_tongue:

can I join this Team?
please, if I can, change my in-game name from iZharfan to THR_iZharfan Thank You!
@THR_Birdshaw @OnTheFrontLine @THR_Platinawolf