The official RED BULL STRAIGHT RHYTHM 2016 discussion (Jam week #140)

The top 2 times on RBSR are insane. When making the track I kinda thought the line sixfootseven is taking could be possible, but wan’t sure. Pretty insane that he pulled it off.

7 Likes

That he nails it doesn’t surprise me at all. What’s insane is that he nails it almost instantly. He just sees a line and goes: “Imma do dat shit”, and just does it.

On another note some raryties have happened allready. @JoeW723 has made a whoopy track that I won’t even complain about and Nolan has for the first time made a track I actually like :scream:

7 Likes

I’be been trying to skip that first brake check all day and I GOT CLOSE once. I woke up this morning and he’d already done it. It’s infuriating. :joy:

1 Like

So happy to get your approval :joy:

1 Like

Ehmagerd Im so pissed, had such a good run going on nolans track, nailed the rythm, hit the long jumps and scrubbed onto the plateu and got the drive through the dragon back to clear the next section, only thing left was to take the checkers and my F#@€¥ng phone decides to FREEZE and I had to hard reset it :@
Happened last night and I am still pissed off :smile:

1 Like

Well you would be if you had read my previous ramblings about your tracks :slight_smile:

Give this thread a read if you will

And I actually go on and on. I REGRET NOTHING! :smile:

Finally made it over the (sixfootseven) WALL clean(ish) previous runs i have been bouncing off the top. But then i go and throw it away by losing rhythem at the end and ending up with a average run

2 Likes

Thats how it always is. Unless you’re not 6 ft 7 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Graceless has some awesome flow to it when you can nail it down right, Just pissed I wasted most of my time on a not so fast line in the beginning. Got my time down in the 43’s with a non-factory ride… So im pretty stoked on that so far!! Good luck to the rest of my privateer brothers out there grindin this week!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

that’s awesome man, it really feels good to nail it. Congrats :punch:

1 Like

Yeah I read them all hah I don’t know why you didn’t like 237 though I drew it up and Joe designed it. I thought it turned out awesome and everyone else seemed to like it.

I enjoyed it, but it was definitely a PITA to nail a nice run on.

3 Likes

Everyone? No way man. Tonnes of ppl ranted about it. As I explained in my long ass post in the jam thread it had it’s virtues, but the insane difficulty and randomnes made it almost unplayable.

I actually rather enjoyed you last track due to it’s interesting start, but the whoops were too random for me. Your current one is fast, fun, has a crapload of lines and rather mellow whoops. THAT’S a winner in my book.

3 Likes

(Everyone I talked to) better? It’s impossible to please everyone. And ya I didn’t like the end of it really either but I made it like 8 weeks before it got released so I kinda forgot about it. But I’m glad you like graceless :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Don’t worry @Nolan_Beyer even if @Birdshaw loved he would still complain, he has to live up to his title as whiner! Haha

3 Likes

Classic :joy:

I HATE Exit237. Worst I have played. Out of 2000 attempts, I crossed the finish line 4 times.

4 Likes

But good enough to play two thousand times? Lol

5 Likes

Lol, funny you. I was actually struggling to remain in Division 1.