The OFFICIAL name request thread

@THR_Birdshaw can you please change my name from THR_KILLA69 to XD_Scullman

@THR_Birdshaw Hi, can you change my name from Rougeratrunner to RogueRatRunner had a typo in the original! Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi @THR_Birdshaw change name please of TSR_Lui7 to LF_NINA7

Can you change name of

to R_Garcia88_M

Hey there, can you please change my name from Phantomstalker to N4KI_TONY thanks

Mattyboy48

I think I got you all.

@THR_Birdshaw for some reason it changed back to Mattyboy48. It started out as Mattyboy48 then you changed it to 2EZ_Mattyboy48 then it automatically changed back to Mattyboy48 the following week with out me requesting a change. So currently it is Mattyboy48 and I would like it changed to 2EZ_Mattyboy48. Please

@THR_Birdshaw never mind, it was because I was not signed in to my Twitter account! Sorry for being a pain in the a$$

Yo, i just joind the best team in the world BWR :heart_eyes: do any of you mind changing my name from LM_BJORKAS to BWR_BJRKS? @THR_Birdshaw @OnTheFrontLine
Thanks

Change my name from THR_aseng71 to WrMndz @THR_Birdshaw

Got em

THR_Birdshaw will you please change my name in game from Rahuah back to 3dw4rd?

You had changed it once before but I went back and played some of the older monthly tracks and somehow it changed back to the old name Rahuah all by itself.

Hey @THR_Birdshaw my name on mad skills now is Bonjiandrocky could you please change it to N4KI_Bonji cheers

Yeah that happens. Ive changed it back

Done

Gracias!

Can you change it, please?
365done in TM_365done Thanks
@THR_Platinawolf
@OnTheFrontLine
@THR_Birdshaw

As a rule, @THR_Birdshaw is the one who handles Teams. If it’s involving any team name other than THR, take it up with Birdshaw. (Not changing that name, wait for Birdshaw)

Got it.
As you are the team leader I suppose you know who you want.