The OFFICIAL name request thread

Done

No, sorry

Can’t change people to LP without a sayso from LO team leader

Done.
Changing names is not an included feature in the game and at first simply not possible for players to get at all.

With the creation of THR i realised I had opened the floodgates and Took it upon myself to change all the names. I change A LOT of names. From here, from discord, from messenger… EVERYWHERE.

Sometimes it’s fast and sometimes it’s slow. It gets done in the end… whenever I feel like it.

Could it be THR_Antunes?

@THR_Birdshaw can you change my name from Stoney1974 to THR_Stoney

Thanks in advance!

Ok thank you TM_Desperados

1 Like

Hi @THR_Birdshaw,

Tommy has send you a message that it’s okay to change my name.

Hi @THR_Birdshaw!

Can you pls change my username from Saflip to Go.la.ka.Go? Or simply just GolakaGo.

Thank you in advance.

Hola @THR_Birdshaw podrías cambiar mi nombre de TSR_Santy193 a TSR_SantiagoM193

Can you change my user name from tattooedrealtor to Bang_Bang please?

FHi @THR_Birdshaw would you be able to change my username Chgccghvxsfvnyc to Felixvn?
Many thanks!
And if it’s taken, Felixvn21 is ok as well!

THR_Iannone —-> TM_Kanishka2

sulaimanDK23 --> TM_DROPBAR23

:ghost:
Ryanquigley19 —> TM_RQuigley212 (?) (?)

@THR_Birdshaw

@THR_Birdshaw can you change my name from sulaimanDK23 to DROPBAR23^

1 Like

Carsen7707 —> TM_Carsen7707
@THR_Birdshaw

1 Like

THR_Iannone —-> TM_Kanishka2

sulaimanDK23 --> TM_DROPBAR23

Sender21 —> TM_chillax

@THR_Birdshaw

2 Likes

Poor @THR_Birdshaw :joy: all those name change is because i started the first team : TCR back in the days and you wanted to make fun of me with your THR team!

Why @TM_Desperados you ask for name change each week or more? If you want the biggest team you should only join THR and imagine the free time you will give to Birdshaw !!!

If someone would like to enter in WFO team, you need to be at minimum top50 in world for 4 weeks in a row and top25 in one of them minimum. After that you can talk with me and I will think about that. If you cant enter in the top50 so WFO isnt for you sorry…

2 Likes

Well to be honest I did use it as an excuse to shoe horn my way into an admin spot😀

1 Like

@THR_Birdshaw Can you please change my name from iDLogiic to LogiicNK?

Done