The OFFICIAL name request thread

Cant find you

To be fair this time I went on vacation and skipped a week

I cant find it… ive asked him to contact support

You must have more thab one profile… Its alraedy taken… I suspect by you

YAMAHA DT 125 usernames cant have spaces

I’m sorry my bad my ingame name is YAMAHA_DT_125 and can it be changed to DARK_STAR_88?

niedz., 31.01.2021, 22:04 użytkownik Birdshaw via Turborilla AB <turborilla@discoursemail.com> napisał:

@THR_Birdshaw i would like to change my name from Euronymose to nosxaj3260

@THR_Birdshaw can you change my name from TM_Nahj420 to HasiLHarD

@THR_Birdshaw hello can you change my ingame name from YAMAHA_DT_125 to DARK_RIDER_88 ?

Ok that’s fine man, i was in no rush. @THR_Birdshaw

@THR_Birdshaw i would to change my name on madskillzbmx from bigboss6745 to xd_hyte

@THR_Birdshaw can you change my name from WFO_Sonicspeed to WFO_SonicSpeed (with the second S capitalized) please?
It’s just a small change but it’s been bugging me for a while and I want to fix it XD

Hey @THR_Birdshaw. Can you please change my username from “LamboEvo” to “MI55LE” ? Thank you

@THR_Birdshaw I need to get another name changed for Team DTR current name is dirtrider_890 and the requested name is DTR_Night and above my name I need you to put DTR Prez and beta tester because I’m testing msmx3 and the new update for msmx2 if possible Thanks mate cheers!

@THR_Birdshaw can you change my name from ZanLucks to KidJota? thanks :slight_smile:

@THR_Birdshaw I need another name changed for team DTR current name is BdubzBell requested name is DTR_BdubzBell Thanks mate cheers!

@THR_Birdshaw segioglebes to TM_thiago

WFO_Santi222

@THR_Birdshaw can you pls change my name from Luke_passa to aZ_lupassa
Thx:)

@THR_Birdshaw I need my name changed to DTR_K1LL-SWITCH from DTR_RIPPS Thanks mate cheers!