The OFFICIAL Jam Week #163

You’re probably gonna be my strongest competition in my region now :joy: and you’re not even from my region haha

1 Like

Have not checked how much ahead i am but it can’t be that much huh?:thinking::joy::joy::joy:

Uh well apparently you’re over a second ahead on the rest of the guys in my region :joy::joy::joy: but just wait until i set some times :joy::joy:

1 Like

Holy…:scream: i just saw… Yeah I’m counting on that man​:joy: But i think i made a pretty fast time on tabes for days.:joy: I won’t let u have it for nothing​:blush::joy::+1:

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Little bit more…

2 Likes

Okay now i just need to clear the speedcheck/wall on the first track and I’ll be golden :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll still pull clear. Second track is quite tricky. Haven’t laid down a good time on it

Ok, now I just need to clear the speedcheck/wall on the first track and I’ll be golden :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OMG! :confounded:

Lmao…

A post was merged into an existing topic: The OFFICIAL name change request thread

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cheaters in MSMX2

Can we just take a moment to realize that this guy in 2nd place is using rockets and still can’t beat svendsgard :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Such a stupid ass retard

2 Likes

And here I have thought zse is the rocket man! all along :smile: silly me :smile:

1 Like

Current top ten suggests that YG>WFO

YG=7, WFO=0 :smile:

Well It’s not really surprising. All they are missing is Zse, and I think he’s taking a break.