The OFFICIAL Jam Week #158 Discussion

Okay it took me a while but i finally played the jams enough to get some times in :joy::joy::joy: they’re definitely not bad either :ok_hand: i think i can shave off more but now at least i have some pretty good times in :joy:

2 Likes

You’re an animal dutchy😜 Seriously fast😀

Haha thanks dude!!! Now you can start the whining you said you’d do!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Muhääää:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:
No i will start my grinding soon even more​:blush: But i won’t be even close to the 100 best. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

That’s the spirit man!!! And don’t be ashamed if you don’t make it to 100 out of 150000 :slight_smile:️ you’ll get there eventually!! :+1:

2 Likes

@Romer834 you are very fast i dont know how i have this

2 Likes

Hopefully u mean😜 I’m learning more and more since i started challenging faster guys, they are good at giving tips if they have not shut down the chat bubbles, or what u call them😊 So for all new ones, challenge fast riders and learn😊

1 Like

@TSR_SamMeci_SD you are fast too buddy! Love the close racing in vs. man! Keep it up!!

screenshot fest entry #8

1 Like

I’m loving the tracks this week. I’m having my best week ever so far.

1 Like

@OnTheFrontLine :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Holy shit thats funny!!!

1 Like

TCR😎

@JamesA :joy::joy::joy::+1:t2: Dude that’s hilarious. Be careful what you jest. I WILL BUILD THEM LONGER NEXT TIME!

1 Like

So what you’re telling me is that the fastest players in the World are faster than all the other players. Staggering!

1 Like

Don’t feel bad… you guys are the coolest team!!:sweat_smile:
We only got too much FUN in TCR private chat room!! :wink: F…king Awesome!:+1:hehehe…

25 hours a day… we know.

Wow!! :wink:Your right!!:+1::+1: only miss the 8 days a week!!