The OFFICIAL Jam Week #158 Discussion

I managed to watch a little on twitch, he is hilarius that guy, so funny😂 And a pretty Damn good rider to👍

1 Like

Yeah it’s always great fun. Give him a follow if you didnt allready. He plays mad skills on thursdays and builds tracks on tuesdays. And then other games invetween. Right now it’s mostly H1Z1 But he plays all sorts of stuff.

1 Like

I’m slacking… almost off work then I can hop to it :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, great, yes i follow him now👍

2 Likes

Problem @LesterWire? :joy::+1:t2:

I agree with @LesterWire

1 Like

Someone took this line? Or from the roller before it somehow? If so I’m trying to do that and it’s driving me nuts lol

There are players who do. It’s crazy fast but crazy hard. I’m not even close.

I was soo close nailing that line but I let go of the gas because of stupid and cased it bad instead.

2 Likes

Not to bad for me, :smirk: maybe I’m learning something from all you skilled players.

1 Like

Same dude I slam into the face of that jump every time

I’m surprised kip da wimp didn’t move my post somewhere so nobody could see it lol always moving my posts constantly smh what a FIP :joy: get off my nuts bro!

2 Likes

Well, this time you actually made a post that made sense and; I cant believe Im typing this, was on topic… so I was abit surprised too actually :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn u dutchman😂 U always have to be better than me😜

1 Like

Hahaha sorry man i know I’m an ***hole!!! And I’ve barely even played the tracks… That time was yesterday morning right after jams started and i don’t even have a time on track 2 yet :joy::joy::joy: just keep grinding and catch me before i start grinding!!!

1 Like

Agreed

2 Likes

You do the grinding! And i’ll do the whining​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Let’s see how u do on frontlines track, before i start the whining​:tired_face::joy:

2 Likes

I can allready tell you’ll fit in GREAT here!

2 Likes

Well Thanks😊 You’re all great guys😀 So u make it easy to fit👍

1 Like