The OFFICIAL Jam week #107 discussion

Oh, thanks :heart: :smile:

0 Likes

Looks like master52 is racing Jams this week.

1 Like

Dude he was on fire last week too, last time I looked he placed ~25 on the global leaderboard.
With bike 9.

Bike 9!! :scream:

1 Like

Wonder why he’s using the 9? So easy to get the 10.

0 Likes

He want everyone too see he still kick ass even with a slower bike. Thats a reason as good as anything :smile:

1 Like

If that’s true, it’s pretty badass.

0 Likes

Im just guessing :grin:

I would sure as heck do that if I was the MASTER :wink:

0 Likes

The MASTER rides the 10 now :slight_smile:

0 Likes

And he is ranked number 1 for overall at the moment.

0 Likes

Yeah he is amazing! I bet svendsgard and sixfootseven will put up a good fight toh.
I haven’t played jam yet today im almost outside of the top 10 :joy:.
I did finally get beaten in versus toh, some smart guy opened up an old challange of me where I wasn’t on bike 10 yet (not sure wich one I was on my guess is bike 7 but idk the bike designs). ill try get a game or 50 in on versus to get warmed up and then try to better my times in the jam for a bit.
master52 for president

ps: we are kinda going of topic here maybe should be moved to this weeks jam discussion.

1 Like

You’re the boss :smiley:

0 Likes

I see @SIRSCRUBSALOT is doing good this week too.

Things can go real intresting with ZSE743, ryo555, svendsgard, teh mastah in the top + all the other top guys up there.

Not to mention our own @Steve-ox and @cREED22 with killer places at the moment .

And its only friday and some of the riders only just tried the tracks… Can get intresting! :two_hearts:

Yo I just took you. Feels damn good to beat the track designer :grin:

2 Likes

Ugh dang it!!! :laughing:

0 Likes

Got ya back @Kipketer : )

1 Like

turns out I will not be playing until monday probably, not sure if I will improve my times after that but hey 1 thing is for sure, I will move up another division lmao, you know what I will at least make sure I win in division 8 to beat jt supreme. Ill be around on the forums even if Im not playin

2 Likes

Challenge accepted hombre! :wink:

Nice of you to give us some time to catch up with your runs :wink: We need lots of it to beat you…

2 Likes

Dammit, Ryan! Would it have killed you to make this bump a teenie bit smaller? I didn’t think so! :rage::tornado::zap::bomb::crossed_swords: @rcboxer

2 Likes

I thought about it. But that’s as far as I got :laughing:

2 Likes

Im finally down to 1.31.9, that last section kills me every time :@ I get over the last jump 15m ahead and then get smoked like Im standing still, cant seem to figure it out

0 Likes

If you’re skilled enough to clear the part just before that bump you would’nt have to whine :grin: :grin:

@rcboxer at the finish of your track, is there some sort of line idea there from your side as a track designer…? Or its just a wheelie fest ro reach the finishline? :slight_smile:

I have to put in some more attempts on both tracks

0 Likes