MadSkillsMX 3 Ideas

There was a sign up in the past few days but the invites have already been sent out :grimacing: so if you wanna be part of the beta team youll most likely have to wait for the next sign up they do :grimacing:

When will we be able to test it out I was told I am part of the beta team

Very soon. If everything goes as planned, somewhere next week. But if youre part of the team youll hear from the devs as soon as its ready. :+1:

One of the conditions to be able to publish a track is that it has atleast one replay. However, I’ve published two tracks (Cliff and Spikes) that are next to impossible to complete. Rather sure Spikes is utterly impossible to complete now after Hyarion reduced the ability to do frontflips.

Reduced ability to do front flips, does this mean slower flips or something?

Compared to the version I was playing with, yes. Compared to MSM 2, not really. Once you get the beta, check the Spikes track to see the silly quick speeds we had in the alpha :stuck_out_tongue:

I will

It would be incredible to be able to participate and / or organize tournaments within the Game

Maybe Wager races?Like versus,but head to head and not sending the race like a day after.The person who set the fastest time in the shortest amount of time wins!

own team week jam …
to challenge another team …
Team overview of the participants …
Distinguishing feature of the team …

How about possibly having a relay race. You and another rider go against 2 other riders. One lap per rider best combined times win!

That would be sick!!!

sorry if this has already been stated, but how about the ability to overlap somebody?

No it has not been stated yet from what I have seen, that is a really simple but cool feature if it was to come.