Can't delete myself as a challenger in Versus

Awhile ago while playing versus I saw myself come up as one of the challengers and picked myself as a challenger but it didn’t actually go through to playing myself, now whenever I try to delete the challenge it will disappear and reappear once it refreshes the challenges. I’ve tried deleting it multiple times to no avail and was wondering if anyone else has come across this bug and what can be done to remove this challenge.

Hooooooold on you’re racing yourself?!! What kinda sorcery is that?! :joy:

It happened to me to. When no internet connection can be found, u end up racing yourself. I think.! Anyways! It’s stuck and there is nothing to be done about it. I have talked to support about it to. My advice! Keep playing the game as usual, dont mind it. :blush: Thats what i do. :+1:

This is what it looks like and that’s my profile

I haven’t been able to play myself yet, if I remember when I chose myself as a challenger it was loading then bugged out then changed to the state it’s in now. :thinking:

It’s been driving me crazy not being able to delete it! :grimacing:

Same for me. Only i raced myself i think. :thinking:

At least now I know I’m not the only one with this problem. What did support say about it? Because it would be great if it could be resolved.

Edit Just realized this thread is a year old…Anyone Still help a brother out?》 Yep, Same Here…lol

Check now @BuckMill

For anyone who has this issue in the future, send an ingame message and mention the issue and we’ll remove your challange against yourself. We don’t want our players to challange themselves.

Gone, Thank you sir