A way to report bugs and ideas (and my own bug)

Hello,

When I was trying to upgrade my bike to a better part which looked like it was unlocked and selected but my bike was still showing me the previous one. I tried closing the game and switching bikes and couldn’t figure out what’s happening, which gave me an idea. To create a topic here for bugs and ideas for the MSM3 related topic.

hey @ZaspanDuh that info is for the testing thread on discord.

Hi! I have downloaded MSM3 but it takes forever to load to move from one track to the next. I have to keep exiting the game n enter again. Also i cannot join the Canada tracks as it takes forever to load.

Hi there… I’ve just upgrade the app with the Friends modea activated. I’m trying to search my team members but it’s impossible. It seems like the “_” sign (of QT_yostia), for example, is not recognized by the search tool, because I can find another players (without that sign in the 3 first letters. Could you please check it?

Thanks a lot for your work!

Hi I’m playing mad skills mx 2 and when I do daily dash I win the I do a verses then when I go back to main screen it resets back to December season yet I have the inked outfit still and now I can’t get bike fourteen and my name is FullSend329 and also my friend is haveing same problem his name is Fuzzydivo

Same

Daily dash has been having a few problems this month, so they’ve decided to remove it from the game completely for a couple days while it is being fixed.
It kinda sucks but I think the points required to get the prizes will be reduced a bit to make up for it.