What customization options would you like to see?

I think if you finish in the top 100 overall in jam week you run your overall ranking in the following week, but with a different color background or maybe gold numbers on black background? I dont know, but I think it would be sick and also be an incentive to earn that number for the next week. Kind of like how the pro’s in mx have a national number that they earn. Something like that would be a cool feature. Any other thoughts or ideas on this…?

Also to add to this, it would be nice to have in your stats of the game your best over all finish in a jam week.

I like that idea :+1: could also be kinda cool to have like top 100 or so have something like a small crown or star in front of their names on the next weeks leaderboards and indeed something exclusive on your bike that you get to keep until you don’t get that top 100 anymore :slight_smile:️ would be good motivation to grind more if you get something to show for your accomplishments in the jams :+1:

Red plates top 100, last jam weeks winner gets gold number like roczen had

The reward system is pretty rudimentary. Im not sure It’s even possible to do temporary rewards (case in point; my awesome Santa hat)
The WC1000 helmets had to be induvidually calculated and added by hand. It was a hastle.

Like the red plates in supercross! I like the idea

Also what do you guys think about in versus I wish I would tell you your best time you’ve ever gotten on the track that you are gonna send or are racing!

I wish it would tell*

Yea that’s what I figure, it would be too much when you think about. But everybody wants it.

The thing that made the top 1000 helmets that much of a struggle though was that there was 4 different ways to qualify… So they had to go through the entire list for each one of them to make sure that they didn’t have any double winners anymore… If you were to just take top 100 in jam that wouldn’t be a struggle…

The temporary rewards i don’t know either but i guess it wouldn’t be a problem either if a red plate just permanently unlocked if you met the requirement of finishing top 100 in jam (or whatever number)

I’ll tell you, the adding it to the Winners account was no pickick either. And I only did like 15.

Yea then you would have to go through and take it away

But couldnt they theoretically just make a line of coding that says something like if you’re top 100 unlock red plates? Cause that way it could just be the requirement for it in the shop and they wouldn’t have to add it manually :thinking:

Dude just demolish him, lol

I mean we live in the age of computers. I figure there is one out there that can figure out the top 100 overall from week to week. But, hey it was only an idea in the “what customization options would you like to see?” category. Thanks though @THR_Birdshaw, if the reward system is so rudimentary, you would think it would be implemented at some point instead of making it seem like a bad idea. Seems like enough of the players are for it.

Für Madskills Motocross 3 Idee

Was ich gern hätte, und mir wünschen würde in Madskills Motocross 3.

Ein extra jam Renn für Teams …
Das jede wochen nur 1.Renn Lauf hat.
Startet ZB. an
Woche 180, 181, 182, 183, und enden an woche184.

Es könnte auch Punkte geben in diesen 5. Läufen.
Der ersten 1 Punkt
Der zweite 2 Punkte
Der dritte 3 Punkte
Immer So weiter bis 25 Platz - 25.Punkte.
Nach 5 Rennen kann man sehen wer gewonnen hat, oder mal in den Top 25 geschafft hat zu fahren.

Woche 185, Startet es wieder neu, mit 0 Punkte
Woche 185, 186, 187, 188, und enden am woche189.
Und so weiter und so fort … alle 5 wochen.

Die das Team gegründet haben, können plus zwei von ihnen ausgesuchte Helfer co Helfer wählen, die TEAM Mitglieder dort hin einladen.

Oder besser, einmal dort eingefügt, wo sie dann immer sind auch bleiben in diesen Team Renn Event.
Wenn jemand das Team verlässt, das team Leiter oder Helfer ihn dort entfernen können.

Man könnte sich da auch überlegen, mit andere Farben von nummer Schilder, die sie auch im jam woche nutzen können.

Die Plätze
01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10, Bekommen Rotes Schild.

Die Plätze
11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20, Bekommen Gelbes Schild.

Die Plätze
21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30 bekommen Grünes Schild

Die Plätze
31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40 bekommen bekommen schwarzes Schild.

Die Plätze
41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50 bekommen Blaues Schild.
Der rest geht leer aus, muss wie Andere jam Teilnehmer Weiß Schild benutzen.

Auch Eine Überlegung wert, um die Teams in grenzen zu halten.
Ob man sie eingrenzt, Nur 15 Teams a 100 Fahrer.
Oder Team gibt selber eine Aufnahme an wie Viele es haben möchte.

Die suche sollte man ändern, wenn man THR _ eingibt, das man alle finden kann die so mit diesen Zeichen anfangen.
Um sie im Event ein zuladen oder in der Freundschaft Liste.

Hoffe einige finden meine Idee auch gut, und vielleicht kann man es umsetzen im Madskills 3.

Übersetzer / Translate

For Madskills Motocross 3 idea

What I would like and would like to be in Madskills Motocross 3.

An extra jam race for teams …
That every week only 1.Renn Lauf has.
Starts for example. at
Week 180, 181, 182, 183, and end at week184.

There could also be points in these 5th runs.
The first 1 point
The second 2 points
The third 3 points
Always so on to 25 place - 25.Punkte.
After 5 races you can see who has won, or times in the top 25 has managed to drive.

Week 185, Starts it again, with 0 points
Week 185, 186, 187, 188, and end at week189.
And so on and so on … every 5 weeks.

Those who have founded the team can choose plus two of them selected helpers co helpers who invite TEAM members there.

Or better, once inserted where they are then always staying in this team racing event.
If someone leaves the team, the team leader or helper can remove it there.

You could also think about it, with other colors of number plates, which you can also use in the jam week.

The places
01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10, Get Red Shield.

The places
11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20, Get Yellow Shield.

The places
21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30 get green shield

The places
31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40 get getting black shield.

The places
41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50 get blue shield.
The rest goes blank, must use as other jam participants white sign.

Also worth considering to keep the teams bounded.
Whether you limit them, only 15 teams a 100 riders.
Or team gives itself a recording how many it would like.

The search should be changed if you enter THR _, which you can find all so begin with these characters.
To enter them in the event or in the friend list.

Hope some find my idea well, and maybe you can implement it at Madskills 3.

Awesome ideas bro… i think the search should be like select the country and press search it should show the list of all players in that country accordinf their Jam ranks order…

I think there should be a new riding gear like just blue jeans, work boots, and a t-shirt with a plain helmet to go with it for the Everyman

Ronnie mac, overalls dirty shirt. Helmet with no viser. And that cr250 “he” has :joy::joy:

:joy::joy: “whyd you break off your front fender?” lol