Track Building Ideas

Nice man I think it would be really fun too

You the best

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Well duh! YOU SUCK, GERDES!

I don’t even wanna hear it. You track was the worst thing I’d ever played.

First of all I merely designed it and frontwhine built it. He read the design wrong and made everything bigger. And STILL it turned out AWESOME!

Wat wow I need a Track builder too… @THR_Birdshaw how do I get this bro :slight_smile:

You’re gonna have to do a few thing you never thought you’d be doing…

What did you have to do

:point_right:t2::ok_hand:t2::stuck_out_tongue::hugs::dizzy_face:

Lmao

I dont think he was being serious man :grinning: anyways as far as i know the editor is only given out to some people by the turborilla guys

Oh I know :joy:

Haha yeah i realize how stupid this sounds now… I was typing that and somehow you guys put 2 messages that made it look really stupid in the time that i was typing it :joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I don’t need more track designers at the moment. If we need more I will add more. I always take beta testers first. I just added a couple new guys and Wyatt came out of his long hiatus.

hows the track going, @LesterWire

Very slowly. Getting those whoops that slowly get bigger is a pain. You want it to work, but you don’t want it to be easy. There’s a fine line that I’m trying to get and it’s killing me. :joy:

Oh man you’re on point that’s exactly how I wanted it to be hahaha good job man lol

@LesterWire still going at it??