Track Building Ideas

Maybe u should have different terrains for different tracks like for southwick a lot sand would make the game more realistic

Even more weird Matt, I now see both your pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, the track looks really hard. If I imagine the lines correct.
Could be fun though.
Maybe some pro designer like @JoeW723 @allynbencen or @rcboxer pick your idea up.
If not, maybe @OnTheFrontLine does :smile:

@MaChew907 I like it. I’ll give it a go :+1:

I appreciate it. I’ll for sure think of lines to pick.

Looks good. Can you grab a pencil or marker and draw out your intended line that the bikes will take?

Whole Group said Thanks Guys :slight_smile: Hey i was wondering how to design new tracks works ??? is there a app or something ???

Currently they do not have a public release of a track editor. They’ve hinted toward wanting to do something like that in the future but there is no ETA

This isn’t so much a track idea but more like a event idea ,
Iv noticed that there are many players from all over the world playing MS2 , I think that it would be cool to have a Mad Skills 2 MotoCross Des Nations, I would be curios to see what countrys are at the top ? It could be arranged In any format or function, The players could give feed back on how Many Players to choose To Represent each Country to the smallest details about the event ? It sounds cool from a competition stand point but not sure how realistic from a developers stand point ??

Good idea, team Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland) would’ve kicked some serious ass with players like @svendsgard, bragstad, @Simen_Salthe_Johanne, zele, mxinaction, Peine and @Birdshaw

One of these is not like the others…

. This is my design for a one lap track I call it “Rees’s peace”.

It’s my first time looking in here :grimacing:. Think I should pay more attention to it and get more involved in this one.

Here’s one.

Just spittballin, but I’d to see big air and how fast bike #10 is!! And I even Left a basic line for the beginners to the game :grin:

Looks cool how did you send the photo

Downhill Coasting Jam

These kind of difficult tracks drop me down to Division 2. Exit 237 hasn’t seen anything yet :smirk:

@JoeW723 @OnTheFrontLine @rcboxer @allynbencen @BLISSY52

Kindly consider this. Hope the image is clear enough?

No of Laps: 1 (or 2 if you wish)

Preferred name: SHOWSTOPPER :wink:

Remarks: It should be a fun and fast-flow track and please, the “rear fender flip backscrub” near the finish line should be as easy to pull off as possible. The red line represents the fastest line while green represents other options.

EDIT: For more rhythm, the second STEPDOWN after the START should be changed to STEPUP.

Please, make it a Jam track.

Personally, I really liked Exit 237! I guess I like really technical tracks :grin: hopefully my idea is considered! Trace and Explorer off of the Starman track pack was my inspiration

This is a better drawing of the track above

Red= Faster Line
Green/Blue= Other Options

The OFFICIAL Jam week #139 discussion