The Ride365.com Triple Jam

We’re excited to announce the Ride365.com Triple Jam, a three-round Mad Skills Motocross 2 Jam event. Please be sure to check out our sponsor’s website for all of your motocross-product needs.

The schedule is as follows:

Round 1: February 23 - March 1
Round 2: March 2 - March 8
Round 3: March 9 - 15

As always, each round will feature two new tracks. We’re excited to announce a variety of ways to win Ride365.com gift cards, valued at a total of $3,400. Note that the prize structure is designed so that anybody who tries has a chance to win. The better you finish, the better your chances of winning.

Weekly Prize Awards - to be awarded at the conclusion of each round, based on global, overall finishes

$10 gift card: Awarded to 5 random players who finished in the top 50,000 globally
$20 gift card: Awarded to 5 random players in the top 25,000 globally
$30 gift card: Awarded to 5 random players in the top 10,000 globally
$40 gift card: Awarded to 5 random players in the top 5,000 globally
$100 gift card: Awarded to 3 random players in the top 1,000 globally

Grand Prize Awards - to be awarded based on combined global, overall finishes from all three rounds

$200 gift card: To be awarded to 1 random player who finished top 25,000 globally
$300 gift card: To be awarded to 1 random player who finished top 5,000 globally
$500 gift card: To be awarded to 1 random player who finished top 1,000 globally

Be sure to check out forum.turborilla.com to interact with other Mad Skills players during the Ride365.com Triple Jam.

UPDATE
Round 1 winners: Ride365.com Triple Jam Round 1 Winners!
Round 2 winners: Ride365.com Triple Jam Round 2 Winners Announced!

This will be truely awesome :grinning::grin:
Great Idea to randomly give prize awards to👍 Fantastic.

I love that you guys organize events where you have the chance to actually win something aside from a leaderboards position. I just have one thing. I don’t know how many people this goes for but i myself have absolutely nothing to do with riding dirt bikes in real life. Consequently i also don’t have any interest in winning a gift card for a motocross shop. I really wish you guys would do more events where you can win in-game items like the top 1000 helmet in the world championship. Thay way the event is interesting for everyone and not just the ones that do ride dirtbikes in real life.

ok dibs if you win i get ur gift card…

Hahaha no you won’t… If i somehow happen to win which i don’t think will happen i will most likely just not accept it and let them give it to another random guy… And besides if i were gonna give it to anyone it would be to THR_Mntmantai cause he asked waaaay earlier haha

Thanks for your feedback! Ride365.com has all kinds of casual clothing as well. If you’re not a motocrosser and you win, just redeem your prize for a hoodie, t-shirts, etc.

I agree, though, more in-game stuff would be cool.

Where i can find this t-shirt??

You cant. It’s very old and sold out years ago

We’re going to sell this again sometime soon, I think. We’ve had a number of people ask for it.

I got a lot of friends and teammate asking for it!! I think will sold a lot if put it back on sale!!

Omg, i would love to have that T-shirt😀

Where/when can we see who won gift cards?

We’ll post asap. Takes a little time to get this together.

Ok cool, thanks!

But where will it be posted? Will only the winners get to see it? Or will it be posted on turborilla site?

Usually it gets posted on the Turborilla tumbler page. We, here on the forum, will see to that it lands here aswell.

Sounds good👍

Working on round 2 right now! All I will say is that a THR player has won in round 2! Round 1 winners link can be found in original post above.

Full round 2 results will be posted later tonight!

Round 2 winners have been announced!

or