The Phoenix Supercross Discussion

Not sure if we’ll have enough users registered and active to have a good race discussion this week, but we might as well get a thread going in case. The Phoenix SX will be on live in the US, on FS2, at 9 p.m. EST

No FS2 on Comcast still so I won’t get to watch live unfortunately. I’m hoping that changes before May because Vegas is suppose to be on FS2 as well.

That sucks, but man is it better than it used to be. I remember back in my early days at Racer X, when no races were live, that the best we had was the live internet audio feed. This was also when most people had desktop computers, and before smart phones. I used to put a baby monitor by my computer speakers and take the other half of the monitor with me so I could listen anywhere in the house! :slightly_smiling:

There’s some good quality streams of there to watch. I have to being in UK

I’m with you man, the fact that FS2 is still not included in any comcast package is criminal. I used the Hola plugin to watch on my CPU last year, which I ran via HDMI into the big screen. Hope that still works in 2016!

Nice. You haven’t tried it yet this season?

Lol. Man I always hated having to wait to watch the races. Live supercross is awesome!! And so is RacerX!!

[quote=“bryan, post:6, topic:94, full:true”]
Nice. You haven’t tried it yet this season?[/quote]
No, haven’t needed to yet with the other races on FS1. A couple of weeks ago I went ahead and bought PIA to have a VPN service, which is basically what Hola is without the security concerns that using Hola brings, so I’m going to test that out tonight. I refuse to watch that Surfrat guys stream, if you’re familiar with him.

So who are your top 3 picks for tonight??
I say in 450

Dungey
Tomac
Reed

Webb
Savatgy
Craig

In the 450 class I’m going to go with:

1. Tomac
  2. Dungey
  3. Roczen

Eli won there last year, and I’m thinking this might be his coming out party on his Kawi.

In the 250 class, I’ll say:

1. Webb
  2. Savatgy
  3. Osborne

Webb back with a vengeance, wins going away.

If anybody gets all six positions correct, I’ll hook them up with 12 free weeks of Premium Jam. :slight_smile:

Awesome idea!!!

[quote=“bryan, post:10, topic:94”]
If anybody gets all six positions correct, I’ll hook them up with 12 free weeks of Premium Jam. :slightly_smiling:

450:
Dungey
Anderson
Roczen

250:
Webb
Savatgy
Craig

450:

Dungey
Reed
Roczen