The one and only Cash Games support topic

We will hopefully have a fix for this in 2.5.6

I’m sure its been answered, but I’m too lazy to find it… are their plans to set up us Android players with the cash jam button in 2017?

Its all in the hands of Google

Hey guys,

Will there be other payments than PayPal? Would be nice either to use won cash as premium :wink:

I have a question for silver or someone in the staff.
I really liked those smacktalk tracks. Will there be more of that?

Skickat från min iPhone

Guys, when will be bike 11 updated in cash jam? I think its still the “old” bike 11 isn’t it?

No it is not.

What?? The bike 11 in cash jam is sure not the same like in normal jam and versus gameplay

That’s weird. Can you send a screenshot of your main screen and send it to and we’ll take a more in-depth look in to it.

Maybe i didnt explain it correctly. I mean the behavior (physics etc.) are not the same like in normal gameplay.

This aint right… Gold plays with bike 10

Bug/Crash Reports

Probably haven’t updated it since 11 came along.

How often are your ranks updated?

Its updated on a dailie basis :smile:
No but mine changes after every race it seems

Has there been any changes made as of yesterday? Starting last night cash games is unplayable for me, it lags and drop frames to a point where the game gets uncontrollable.
If i enter a whoop section in the pack its like still images moving forward once the dust starts forming from all the riders.

If I set up a simular event with 6 opponents in regular jam its not as bad as it is in cash.

@MrSilverfox do you have any info?

How are players divided into the different dailies divisions?
Like, how many are Diamonds, Platinum etc?

Is the deposit bonus always gonna be there or its going to be taken away?

I have the same issue as @rcboxer btw, with the screen splitting. I have to restart the app pretty much every other time I open it up :stuck_out_tongue:

And how is the rank calculated in dailies? I feel that my rank is way better then my actual results.

To clarify: I have been racing cash for 11 days, I am now ranked at 161 and rising. Will probably get bumped to diamond leauge any time.
I am already racing dalies against jtsupreme and labrecque both on the top 10 winner list. After 11 days. Hate to admit it, but Im not that good…

How can the same player appear in more than one league in cash jam on the same week?
@MrSilverfox do you have any idea?