The OFFICIAL "VS week"

That’s just cause you get lucky. “We” have to rely on skills.! As in scrubs, backscrub, wheeling, nosewheelie etc. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ALL SKILLS!!! :sweat_smile:

26 is possible but it would be extremely difficult

Not perfect, but it was pretty solid time!

Dang son

Here’s another one boys, solid time, messed up a little, I think a 25.2-24.9 is possible

For you robots it is.

Could save another tenth or so, but this is a damn good time!

This one is an awful track. Think I found the right line though, finally. :sweat_smile: it can be done quite a bit faster though. :blush:

I just found a faster line. Slightly complicated, need a big portion of timing. :smiley:

Geez this track is gnarly haha, I think this time is okay, but not sure!

Oh I would say that it’s more than ok. You just trashed my time with almost a sec. you bastard. :joy::joy: we probably took the same line though, since the other lines I tried was like a sec slower than mine. It’s been ages since you played me Zse! How about you send me that track in a challenge ey? :blush::+1:

Haha sorry man :joy: and yeah it’s been too long since we’ve played, but I don’t know if it’s your turn or mine :sweat_smile: I am going to be in versus for like maybe an hour going through my challenges to see if I can find you hahaha

Photo one is the world Records on career of Gina’s hope, photo two is a new world Record time on versus :sweat_smile: too bad versus times don’t transfer over to career haha

Lol @mundey10 I almost had it.

Photo two is the world Record times, photo one is another world Record, dang I switched them up haha, I don’t feel like changing it, I am a lazy piece of shit haha, anyway I’ve been trying to get this on career for a long time and I got it in versus, it’s awesome but shit I wanted this in career haha, guess I’ll try career again sense I know I can do it!

Holy shit haha, versus time doesn’t seem so gnarly now hahaha, this is insane

Just watched it. That was insane :sweat_smile:

I couldnt catch up to you on that one… killer time… Not that I ever do but great job… fun races…

I tried to beat that for about an hour and just couldn’t do it but I don’t need to complain cause I got my first 14 on that track in career!! Which is 24th fastest time in the world

I am so close to 14, i am at 15.006