The OFFICIAL "VS week"

Speaking about scrubs :smiley: This will give you guys something to bite on :sweat_smile:

I really wish emojis worked in the taunts :thinking:

Me too

Same

Same here.

Just almost made a 21s on Prodigy. Even recorded it. But I can’t upload it here for some reason :tired_face:
Anyway, a screenshot will do for now. :sweat_smile:

Yeah you can’t post videos directly… Just upload it on youtube and link that video here :slight_smile:

Ok👍

Finally! It took some time but then again I’m old and not a computer genius. :sweat_smile: 22.097. On this run. Thanks.@THR_Dutchman

Can you beat this? @Bragstad, @Matt_Kudla, @Zse743 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pretty darn fast my man

I hope that run wasn’t against me lol @THR_Jogga72

Hahaha nope not this time :sweat_smile: Btw the ball is in your corner man :grin:

Hahaha wtf! I made a 21.9 on Prodigy :joy::joy::joy:

It will be interesting to see how fast Bragstad does it :smiley::smiley: that guy is crazy fast! Wouldn’t be surprised if he did a 21.5 hahaha :sweat_smile:

Ok @THR_Jogga72 I will play you when I get home.

we gonna act like this aint the fastest on the thread or no!?

Well actually I have done this. :sweat_smile: But my man the baker did a 21.7 against me. Haven’t got a screenshot of it though :blush:

Hey I’m speechless. You caught me by surprise. Good luck on your next VS I sent you thouhh :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha :sweat_smile: I spent 5 min trying to beat you. Cause I have done a 30s on that one, once in my life. But I failed now. :blush:

I knew he would make us all feel like little girls :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
That’s just an insane run. And it didn’t even look like he was trying that hard either :smile:

@Bragstad is a beast simple as that