The OFFICIAL "VS week"

ok lets me wipe my fingers, bend over, and get ready for some ass rape first, one sec. I’ll pray for a win from the mad skills gods here too… Ok im ready.

Ok! Everybody!
Possible WR here!??
If u can beat this time!, Well Congrats😃

Not at all cocky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs::smiling_imp:
I dont think even
@THR_Dutchman can beat it.
Maybe @Bragstad can though😊

Is the track on this week? Cause then i might have to try it :joy:

Oh yes it sure is👍

I’ll give it a try haha

Good luck! I managed to get a backscrub from the little step up jump. And then it was just full throttle after that​:joy::+1:
Honestly! A time around 26 is a good time.

Are you sure it’s this week?! I played quite a few races looking for that track and haven’t gotten it once haha

If u go to the section where you see which people u follow. Then click the play button behind one of them. If u dont get it up with the first 3 choices just x it down and try again untill it pops up😊 It’s there my friend. Just tried it myself and it was Among the first 3 choices👍

Ok! Here we go! If someone has done a better time on this track “Calm VS Storm” Please post it here on the forum. I think this one is a totally new track. So the fastest time posted will officially be WR holder. Atleast here in the Forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning:

Cue @Bragstad posting a 19 second time

Impossible :grin: Maybe a low 21 or a high 20! :grinning:

High 18.

ill get it, just for u @THR_Birdshaw

Haha you’ll be able to get a 20s… Under that i can tell you with decent conviction that it’s humanly impossible :grinning:

He aint human.

I have to agree with dutchman. Allthough it would be awesome to see how to even get under 21s. Please record if u do @Bragstad. :grinning:

Dont even know which track it is, trying to find it.
Do u have a recording app @THR_Jogga72 ?

It’s calm vs storm

Yeah, i can read, just that i didnt remember the track by the name hahaha