The Official Turborilla Show Discussion

A place to discuss all things related to the Turborilla Show.

The Turborilla Show is a weekly video podcast of sorts. @OnTheFrontLine and I, @JoeW723 will discuss all things Turborilla.
We will be going over previous Jam winners, preview upcoming tracks, go over any Turborilla related news and do a giveaway each week!

Be sure to head over to our YouTube page and subscribe so you don’t miss any episodes!

Have ideas for future shows? Post it here.
Want to discuss something you saw on the show in more detail? Post it here.
Want to tell us we are ugly? Post it here.

The Turborilla Show Episode 1:
The Turborilla Show Episode 2:
Episode 3:
Episode 4:
Episode 5:
Episode 6:

You guys are doing an awesome job!!! And @JoeW723 you smiled more the second episode!!! :scream::scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Since you asked for it… You guys are super ugly! :kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Collab speed track build for the following jam week. :sunglasses:

Do you guys have a set time and day of the week that you will be broadcasting live so we can schedule a reminder to be present and eligible for the give away’s?

These shows aren’t live. We record them and post them on Tuesdays. We may do a live one in the future, but for now, they are prerecorded.

The giveaways are open for all viewers (somewhat) regardless of time.

I guess I should clarify.

We post the video, you have a week or so (a little less) to watch it and comment. Then when we record the next episode we go back and pick a random person in the comments to win. We aren’t giving away anything live.

As Ive seen in the last month or so but your social media presence has been slowly being more active at least IMO, this show is really god for the community to being keeped up on whats with MSBMX2 and other news. I appreciate everything you guys have done, very good job!

Keep it up :smile:

Love The Turborilla show, keep up the good work!!!

Thanks! We have some fun stuff planned. If you have any ideas for stuff to put on the show let us know!

Designing tracks live!!!

I need to catch up on these. Missed a few. Haha

I love it. You can actually watch it without birdshaw airing out his dirty laundry :joy::joy:

I would love to see some special guests. Zach, James, Austin, Birdshaw etc…

I’m not airing any laundry. I just talk shit.

Just need to figure out how to do this from a technical standpoint. Without being in the same location it gets tricky.

@JoeW723 and @OnTheFrontLine you guys absolutely killed it this week!!! (Aside from sounding a little sick joe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) and honestly once i heard the words mad skills motocross 3 i also can’t wait for the next one :joy::joy::joy:

I know i heard msm3 and got a little overly excited, was only listening to audio due to being at a production meeting, i may have made a Loud little girly squeel when i heard that, haha. But u guys are doing very awesomely well with the show. @JoeW723 @OnTheFrontLine mad props dudes :metal::metal:

Going to try a live show tomorrow. Don’t miss it! We gonna give away some prizes :slight_smile:

CST is -6 utc, right?