The official TSR sign up thread - Hilo de inscripsion Oficial para TSR

@careless3773 seguro eres bienvenido a TSR solo confirma tu nuevo nombre porfavor.

Perfect. TSR_careless3773 is ok.

@careless3773 solo un detalle TSR_careless3773 tiene 16 caracteres y el maximo es de 15

@THR_Birdshaw can you change him name.

But isnt it too long?

TSR_Careless is ok

Please chamge name

Where my churros at?

Yeah! Give the man some deepfried heartattack​:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

why Sam have send you Churros? for me if you was be a both times top 1 in the world

I like churros.

Top 10 TSR WEEK 159

SI alguien desea unirse a TSR de hoy en adelante tendra que superar la pista Slip and Slide en menos de 32 segundos, en otras palabras 31.999 y estas adentro.

If someone wants to join TSR from now on you will have to overcome the Slip and Slide track in less than 32 seconds, in other words 31,999 and you are inside.

yo aprobare personalmente quien entrarà.
I personally approve who will enter.

That’s the spirit! :smiley:

There’s only 85 people on the whole world who have a time under 32 seconds on that track FYI!! Pretty tight!

It is more than enough as long as they wish they are inside.

Well a lot of those guys atr allready in teams

I kinda don’t get why you would need an entry requirement but that might just be me… Anyways if you do want a requirement for joining I’d say this is a good one :+1: challenging but not impossible… Just tried for fun and got it in about 15-20 minutes… You just need to get the bounce out of the whoops… I messed up really bad after that and still got it haha

Exactly

This track is weird because it takes skill yes but it takes mad luck to hit that bounce too. That back scrub at the beginning is hard too.