The OFFICIAL name change request thread

Can somebody or someone help me? How can i change my name in mad skills motocross 2?

Hook @OnTheFrontLine or @THR_Birdshaw up and they’ll take care of your name change request.
Just hashtag their names in your post :slight_smile:

Change username
Username change
Change name MadSkillsMX 2
Official change name request thred
The OFFICIAL Jam Week #160 Discussion
Official Change Name Request Thread
Transferring game Data to new account?
The OFFICIAL Jam Week #163

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Track Building Ideas

I didn’t know this thread existed. If you want a name change please tag me in it and I’ll change it as soon as I can!

Or tag @OnTheFrontLine. One of us will handle it.

FYI, for any support related questions just tag me and I’ll handle it :slight_smile:

This is correct. Your old times will have your old name. Once you beat those times you’ll see your new name.

A post was merged into an existing topic: October update!

Can someone change my name from fukherpipe to 17_Sam @JoeW723

requesting name change from “rilayy” --> “rotters”. btw what can be done about inactive usernames?

@rotter Change has been made. Not sure about the inactives. @JoeW723 may know

Can someone change my name from lkslkkssksnjxk to jelo2801 ?

I dont see why you could possibly want to change your name. Rolls right off the tongue. :grinning:

requesting name change from Meter531 --> “Mettler#531”

@Mettler I cant do usernames with characters in them and Mettler531 is already taken

Can you change my name from LSDX to C17H21NO4

Thx a lot!

Cocaine… classy

@Michael_Hdz Change has been made. Also @THR_Birdshaw you paid way too much attention in Chemistry class

Thanks man! Why dont we have this feature ingame yet?

Changing name is left hard to do on purpose, because it’s nice to know who is who.

You need to restart your app for starters, and the new name won’t appear on the leaderboards untill you improve your time.

Keep up the good work, @OnTheFrontLine. :thumbsup:

Handling all these requests in record time ain’t a mean feat.

Hello, can you guys change my name “Reactant” to “bob66" or "bob66”? Many thanks! Happy new year!