The OFFICIAL MSMX Jam Week #209 Discussion

Thursday is here and that means new jam tracks! This week they are Sun Dog by @mx.phreek and Error (talk about a fitting name, eh?) by @JoeW723.

Don’t be losers! Win it!

knaks a si mom snamhctuD

This guy seemseems to be first in world ranking i was shocked to see 24sec timing i checked his video its oly half finishing lap… plz check

That bug has been going on for a few weeks already actually :sweat_smile: dont worry theyll remove his time :+1:

doesn’t it get old to do this week after week and get ur times deleted. I mean how many of m are out there or is it the same guys on new accounts. Can’t they ip ban 3 time offenders.

Im not sure IP bans are possible in this system.

I know it aint gonna last long but so far so good. Must say the tracks really suit my style.

Nice bro ran out of premium so trying to figure out the fast lines haha

Join us on twitch.tv/turborillagames right now to try and win some

they gonna play or what :troll:

Goon what’s your favorite track

scrub city

Wow fun track

52:576 both me and iceman eheheh don’t think I had seen this before
Edit: I might have seen it on here once but never happened to me before

I kinda have a problem

so my time should be there 19th in division 1 yet its not…

is it fixed yet? Might have been with the server issue? I can see maxgreg his picture had not loaded on ur screenshot

Whut daaah &#£¥₩ Only 40 attempts for that? :open_mouth:

Get the hell out off here!! How did you get so lucky in 40 attempts :scream::smiley:

Haha @THR_MX_GOON @THR_Jogga72 I did get a bit lucky to be honest but I don’t really play mad skills a lot anymore if I would get into the grind and go for like 1000 attempts on each track I probably would even impress myself lol

If you’re not playing madskills!?? What the hell else can you possibly be doing :thinking:

Be playing BMX 2 :wink: