The OFFICIAL MSMX Jam Week #200 Discussion

Thanks :blush: I had a similar run before this one,not as fast as yours, where you get the scrub to the platoes (is that how u say it :thinking:) anyway, same as yours, much faster, but i was aiming to get that backscrub which saves more time so. Get them both and you’ll be top 5 :smiley:

@TvH-TheMighty88 @TvH-Tvh85 @TvH-Downhilly @TvH-Louwes318 @TvH-Lenny94 still waiting for you guys to take that top spot in the netherlands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: better get at it guys! :grinning:

I dont even have the fastest bike yet, no chance.

Almost there. What do I get if I defeat you? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A harder to beat time i guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Makes sense :thinking:

#TvH

Are you gonna take that @THR_Doucheman? Huh, huh?

How about you take the screenshot from the leaderboard AFTER i raced? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning:

What a cheating little minx

No clue how this happened cause i did not get the bounce on track 1 and i also didn’t get the faster nosewheelie line on track 2 :joy:

JAM 200 vid is out guys :sunglasses::metal:

Lucky bastard

Hahaha how am i a lucky bastard? :joy:

What line r u guys taking on both jam tracks?

Yeah Id like to know that aswell. Dutch, Ginger AND the whole mad skills community has banged your mom… allegedly

Im taking the wrong one on both :joy:

FUCK YOU!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Caps tax

That’s what She said

Becuz you’re a lucky bastard… Wait actually you’re the opposite cuz the nose wheelie and bounce are kinda luck based so nevermind great times man haha​:+1::muscle: