The OFFICIAL jam Week #191 Discussion

Okok😅

Geen voorbeeld ofzo?

Weet bij deze track niet zo goed wat ik als voorbeeld moet geven… Het is eigenlijk gwn zo veel mogelijk wheelies en dus bij die 2 jumps waar je echt bijna recht omhoog springt gas loslaten op het juiste moment

Ok ga proberen

Moeilijk man

I watched your replay and were I gained time on you was the first step on step off after the whoops, then you jumped to high on the second step up and I gained time on you

Ok imma fix it

For the non Dutch speakers here (EVERYONE!) I will translate what transpired in in that conversation.
I’m paraphasing a little bit, but basically they were talking about how The Netherlands are becoming underpopulated due to the fact that there are no straight people left.

:joy::fu::joy::fu::joy::fu:

@Matt_Kudla what the fuck is that semi slow down thingy at the beginning of your track man?! That part ruins all my runs so far :joy:

Dude I intended to have it so you wheelie brake into the hole at the top of the hill and jump out onto the steep downhill. Didn’t test enough I guess. Shoulda put a wall jump there so you couldn’t sail down the hill into the rollers. :cry:

That’s what I do. My current run though im jumping across then rolling over and hitting the intented line, it is so much easier and flows nice.

Our very own @OnTheFrontLine is done blowing Mickey and his friends and as back at it streaming. There will be a Mad Skills stream like the ones you know and love in about one and a half hours.

That’s 21 for the Euro assholes, 20 for the brexitters and like 2pm hickville time (Tennesee time)

Come join us for shittalk, giveaways and mad skills action!

I quit

Quit what?

I cant beat my time!!!on blood bath

Nvm i found somethin

Yes! Less whining, more grinding!

@THR_Dutchmaster sorry man :grinning:

Doesnt matter m8