The OFFICIAL Jam Week # 184 Discussion

Sometimes Turborilla does a round up with new testers. They just did a big one, so It’ll probably be a while.

Sign me up next time… I play the game 100 percent of my free time anyhow… :grinning::joy:

I want to test for rounds I’ve never had rounds but if not I will just watch @OnTheFrontLine stream and @YG_DJAuzzi and @YZF_JLaRue4

@THR_Birdshaw how can I be a tester?

You can’t my dude :grimacing: that’s what birdy tried to explain… You can only enter when they do an intake and there isn’t one going right now :grimacing: and to be honest if the motivation is free jam rounds i highly doubt they’ll pick you :grimacing:

We don’t test for the free shit. We test because It’s cool to be able to influence and better the greatest mobile game ever.
But please join us on twitch.tv/onthefronline tomorrow and every thursday. It’s usually 2pm Tennessee time (9pm central European) But tomorrow it will very likely start upwards of an hour later. Go and give him a follow right now to receive notifications when he goes live. We usually roll for the new guys in the draws, so you have a very good chance of winning.

Ok thx @THR_Dutchman @THR_Birdshaw

I was just wondering.

Its not like I need premium i just watch you guys play to see what the fast lines are.

I’m slowly getting better and faster bc I see what you guys are doing in versus and on your channels.

Yes I will most likely be starting closer to 3pm central tomorrow. Stream will go until about 4

Thats the way dude. Watch to see what line u need to take then grind grind grind.

Yea, i dont use it for racing 2-10, other ppl or track view. I just use it to watch others and play myself to improve

Is Twitch down? I have been trying to get in for a couple of days… You are right… I would love to be able to have some input in how the game is developed as time goes on etc… I honestly have not wasted my time on any other games since I downloaded this one… so your right… probably the best out there…

Only game I got on my phone is clash of clans and madskills so yea a lot of attention goes toward this game while on the run.

You play clash of clans, wanna join my clan?

Lol sorry guys getting a bit off topic…

What’s your is number thingy

Maybe later, but right now im in a lvl9 clan. And its pretty layed back and nice. Suits my needs. I’ll add you as a friend though. I usually don’t stick in clans forever, just gets old

Yeah I’m having problems with twitch too at the moment