The OFFICIAL Jam Week #180 Discussion

Ya dude hopefully cause if not I’m gonna break my phone hahaha

Top 72 WR time :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

well, it’s been a while :sunglasses: @THR_Dutchman @THR_LorkyMX2 @THR_BLISSY52 @THR_Sam27
love this fucking track, @JoeW723 you’ve killed it this week :beers:

Don’t expect any competition from me man :grinning: I’m taking a break from jams… Won’t be racing the jams at all this week and maybe 2 or 3 weeks after as well… Depending on the wifi and phone charging opportunities on my vacation :grinning:

I liked the first track until wr did some crazy shit. Also got a decent wr on the 2nd track

Ah yes. Ol’ Lorly here is going to some remote place in the Amazonan jungle where there is no power. Get your glamp on, man!

That’s not what i said!!! :joy::joy::joy: i just said that i most likely won’t have power inside my tent and not gonna sit somewhere to charge my phone all day :grinning:

I wouldn’t play much if I was on vacation anyways :grinning:

Finally someone who understands :joy::joy::joy:

I can get such an impressive lead on my pb on juggsornot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: then screw it up at the end :rage::rage:.

Sounds about right😜

Well Dutchie!! Look what your missing out on! Beating me on theese tracks! I have just started grinding the first track. And has a lot off time to shave off on the 2:nd track :grin::grin:It can only be better!:+1:

Is it his birthday? Bc it showes :birthday: going to Dutchman on that post

I means Jogga joined the forum one year ago today.

Oh ok

That’s fine… It’s not like that would feel special anymore anyways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: nice times though man! Go get that top 100 this week!!! :+1::+1::+1:

Hahaha :joy: Yeah I’m hoping for top 50 actually :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

@JamesA You got a sick time on there and you didn’t even do the crazy back bounce.

Yep that track sucks hahaha