The OFFICIAL Jam Week #175 Discussion

Haha nice wheelie uphill man!! :+1: i saw @Zse743 do the backscrub and when he does something it’s usually safe to assume that it’s the best way to do it so i did it too :joy:

After the table there’s the small step up and i wheelie it and let off the gas so the front end drops down but I always land flat on the bottom and can’t hit the huge jump

That’s the thing kasta and i were talking about :slight_smile:️ you can either do it the way kasta did it where you jump a little instead of wheelieing all the way so you go over it instead of just dropping your frontwheel at the end.
Another way (the way i use) is to wheelie it but instead of letting go off the gas and dropping the frontwheel you can loop out on purpose (just enough to where your head doesn’t hit the ground :grinning:). If you do that at the end of the step up you’ll backscrub down which will drop you in the right spot as well. :+1:

I should really find a way to record my screen :grinning: but i hope these screenshots help clarify the backscrub I’m talking about that you can do at the end :+1:

Thanks I’m trying it

I guess I got happy when I did it and just let my fingers off the controls and froze, it ruined my run, I fliped over. Now I gotta to try agian

Yeah dude I saw that you were beating me by like a whole second so I watched your replay and saw that you did that I was like wow hahaha @THR_Dutchman

Not bad for only 1000 attempts on both tracks combined :grinning: @THR_LorkyMX2 @JamesA you guys aren’t just gonna let me have this week are ya?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

nice track, The first Line i think well desing.tansk you @JoeW723 for made this track.

I hadn’t played since Thursday, just killed u on 2nd track though, next up is 1st track. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::troll:

@THR_LorkyMX2 Thank you for calling them tracks! :wink::+1:

I started doing it just for u.

Suck it Dutch! :joy::joy:

Suck it Dutch! :joy::joy:
@THR_LorkyMX2 :beers: :grinning:

Hahaha shit both of you!!! Man i got work to do :joy::joy::joy: nice times though guys! :+1:

@THR_LorkyMX2 @JamesA suck it both of you! :joy::joy:

@THR_Dutchman I can barely see you all the way down there. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Hell yeah jonne :joy: It’s safer and easier to pull off

Fuck haha well looks like you’re gonna have at least another week of shit talking against me :joy::joy::joy:

Dude zse what are you doing in 2nd place man!!! Get 1st haha :joy: