The OFFICIAL Jam Week #173 Discussion

Go ahead beat me :grinning: now is the week to do it man… I might play a little more but tomorrow and Thursday (and 1 more next week) i have exams so I’m gonna grind fucking school stuff instead of mad skills this week :joy::weary::weary::weary:

Ah man I really want to but I got work now I only had Saturday and Sunday to grind

Oh Yeah !!! I’m gonna grind so baaaadd​:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Uhm…Godluck with the exams tests​:+1::blush:

Oh wait I thought you were talking to me… Lol my bad

It’s ok​:grinning: Please join in trashing Dutchie down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and beat him…atleast try​:thinking:

@THR_Birdshaw @OnTheFrontLine thanks for the premium :slight_smile:

You won it fair and square. Enjoy.

Hahaha thanks man! Good luck beating me :+1:

SlowDutchman777…bring it

Yeah even if i didn’t have exams i still wouldn’t beat you this week :grinning: good job man! :+1:

Sounds like losertalk to me!

How about you make sure you get a better spot than the absolute bottom of the leaderboards before you start talking shit to me :grinning:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. :joy:

hahahahaha @JamesA mad shit talk

wtf i want premium

Lmao go watch onthefrontline’s streams on thursday

Click buy premium and enter the digits on those plastic things in your wallet :relieved:

Well It’s not an option for everyone… like @THR_Dutchman… he has no debit card.

Feel free to reference sports that are actually popular outside Norway and Sweden aswell😀Uhh, look at me. My skies are really thin and I can’t go downhill… Riveting!

I don’t use debit card bc I don’t have one either :joy: @THR_Birdshaw I use iTunes or Google play cards