The OFFICIAL Jam Week #173 Discussion

Hey Daddy.
It’s thursday and (finally) time for some new tracks. This week they are The Whaler by @JoeW723 (are you talking about what you did at the bars this weekend, heyooooooo?) and Bounce House by @OnTheFrontLine.
I’ve taken top spot, follow me.

Loving these tracks

@OnTheFrontLine nice your track is very funny.

Nice tracks I like them too…

I like these tracks too

I think the tracks are a kind of a snooze this week. They seem too linear with a lack of creative line choices or other high skill rhythms and it gets old watching a set of woops rob you of all your speed for no apparent reason. Although I am glad to see they’re not a bunch of barely clear the gap shat and case it, maybe this time or maybe not. That stuff last week was yoink.

Balls to the wall speed!!! None o dat throttle control bs!

lrn2woop

On the whaler you got the double, table, then step up. I think you can triple over by wheeling or tire tapping the back of the landing and triple over and after it you can triple triple triple so after the table triple the step up, I think its possible

I haven’t played the track too much yet but i can tell you with decent conviction that it’s nearly impossible (maybe @Zse743 or @Bragstad could pull it off) and even if you make it over it most likely won’t be faster as the line right now drops you perfectly into the next scrubs/jumps

yeah like dutch said, not faster. lets say u make it over from the step up, that means u have to triple out and u cant scrub. the normal line keeps u lower = more speed

CLEAR THE WALL NOSE WHEELIE DOWN THE HILL ROCKET OUT INTO SECOND ON-OFF NUMBER ONE WORLD RECORD WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER WOO

all caps tax

Edit: words are hard

Did anyone noticed a campervan in bounce house ?

It comes and goes. It was only there for you this time.

Really liking these maps, finally layed down a good run on Whaler.

Holy shit Lorky!!! perfect line on Whaler :ok_hand:. i am not feeling it this week :unamused:

I have just begun grinding but It’s starting to look good. Watch out bro! I’m coming for u :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

holyshit sweden is competitive compared to Norway

Yeah right​:joy: You are msmx answer to Petter Northug :joy::+1:
And I’m the guy who never gets to go to the Olympics😂 From sweden.