The OFFICIAL Jam Week #169 Discussion

Top 125 WR time​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
Long time no see, buddy

@THR_Dutchman @THR_BLISSY52 @THR_LorkyMX2 sorry guys you’ve got some grinding to do :grin:

I call h4xx

lol k noob :grinning:

Haha yeah i know… The real grind still has to start for me :grinning: how many attempts do you have on the tracks? 7th is good btw :+1::+1::+1:

the average is 2834 attempts each. Why the embarrassment man, we are supposed to be on the same side :joy:
i’ll be waiting for some screen shots :+1:

Haha i think that might be where the difference is :joy::joy::joy: i have 689 and 516 attempts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you’re doing work for THR in this team challenge though man!!! :+1::+1::+1:

Haven’t put any effort into the first track yet. Got a nice time on the second one so far tho

did u get the big line at the end? :sunglasses: the “new” line

Oh you motherfucker. That’s just not possible!

heheh its possible, now i wanna see u hit it, tell when u do :smile:

I have never claimed to be good at any aspect within the game itself. I do my magic on the outside. Who found the line first? You, or Zach?

i have faith in u, not sure who found it first but ive been goin for that for a while now

Well Its a fucking great run!:clap::clap::clap:

Imagine that line along with the @zeldabroralride line aswell😂

^^^^I give you your challenge @Bragstad @Zachari_Elmes

Wow just got the line on the second track but over jumped it… Would’ve been top 30 if I hadn’t

How do i get into THR? And what does it stand for?

The demands are pretty steep. You have to be able to finish Braap in less than two minutes.
What THR stands for? You tell me… seriously tell me. Give it a whirl. I bet you’re right😀

Well to get into THR you just complete the very first career track in under 2 minutes (pretty much impossible not to) :grinning: and then you ask @THR_Birdshaw to change your name and you’re in :grinning: do you do freerunning btw? Your picture is cool :grinning: