The OFFICIAL Jam Week #153 Discussion

Zse be like let me just break the world record real quick after a few weeks of not playing :joy: is that guy even a human being? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Coming for you mr TCR boss! :grinning: @TCR_Elvis_PR

Wait what!? You race like that with gas/brake to the right? :open_mouth:
I’ll be damned. Now I’ve seen it all…

Haha yeah I’ve been racing like that from the beginning :grinning: i can’t be the only one right?! Surely someone out there is as weird as I apparently am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

:sunglasses:TCR’s too fast!!

Yeah your tuned scooters are holding up really well… For now! The pink army of THR is growing in unicorn power every week… You’d better watch out for us evil laughs :joy:

The weirdo has a point. Your top guys were all superstars before Team C®um was ever a thing. We, on the other hand, make heros from zeros.

Random OT smalltalk from various threads

@THR_Birdshaw is Mr Excuse!!! Jajajajajajja Always got an a Excuse!!:joy::joy::joy:… come on, at least you guy are the coolest team ever!:medal_military::+1:

Whoa I just tried it lol. So hard to control it that way :laughing:
@THR_Dutchman you might be the only one :joy:

I drive with the same Buttons - from beginning :wink:

Haha i know right I’ve tried the gas on the left too and that just seems impossible for me :joy: but I’ve been playing this game for a little under a year now and before that also some other racing games and I’ve always had the buttons like that so I’m just really used to it

Good to know I’m not alone in this according to birdshaw weirdo thing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random OT smalltalk from various threads

We all call him robot. :sweat_smile:

I’ve been trying so hard that jump. It’s impossible!
I think I have spent more time watching your time than playing :sweat_smile:

Haha understandable… Have you raced him in versus? Honestly noone I’ve ever raced comes even slightly close to zse :joy:

nope. I’m scared. :joy::joy:

If he’ll race you you should try it some time it’s insane haha

Most of the teammates have races with me, but he doesn’t. Waiting for the day that he challenges me. Bragstad is already killing my win/lose ratio. ZSE will destroy it. :joy: