The OFFICIAL Jam Week #153 Discussion

Nope, nope and nope.

How do you like the track? Your run is insane. So clean. You make it look easy :slightly_smiling_face:

haha so fun with those big lines and surprise u by hitting them :joy: the track is flawless, loveit. and thanks!

Yeah it’s an awesome track… I’d say the biggest flaw on the track has to be birdshaw trying to ride it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

What?! Ooohh… no wait, what?!

Hey it’s not like i was being mean or anything… My uh… My dog just stole my phone and typed that… Wait shit i don’t even have a dog :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My dog just stole my phone and ran a faster time than @THR_Birdshaw :joy: :joy:

So much trash talk on @THR_Birdshaw in this thread. I love it. :joy::joy::joy:

Where’s that clapback, bruh?

Finally got a fair time :ok_hand:

@THR_Dutchman @LesterWire @JoeW723
I’m in here EVERY SINGLE DAY trying to keep things civil. I bring you guys nothing but love, and what do I get in return? Hate and defamation. The nicer I am, the meaner you guys get. If you’re no carefull you might lose me!

Besides what makes it extra mean is the fact that my usual response of editing titles wont work here. Even before you guys got started I bumped @THR_Dutchman from pro shit talker to semi pro, I’ve allready done pretty much what I can title wise to @LesterWire, and @JoeW723 can just edit his own.

But trust me guys… I have a good memory when it comes to shit talk. I will get you all!
Assholes! :grinning:

That actually surprises me. Unlike other tracks where you have to make an insane bump to clear the wall, on this one you “only” have to get the rythm right and straight up jump it. I will, however, concede that the skill required to get into that line is insane, and with that in mind it’s no surprise you can’t do it.

Dude i already told you i wasn’t being mean… That was my dog that stole my phone and typed that :grinning: you know i would NEVER be mean to you right?! :grinning:

You weren’t mean. Your smack just made zero sense.

Haha living up to my only semi pro shit talker title :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I bet no one has ever been so fast the were in 0th place before

a littler lower…

I think I’ve been using my executive trash talker title very well as well as jerk :joy: even though 80% of it isn’t really meant or serious.

I think talkin shit is the most fun when your just breaking balls and it isn’t really serious or meant to be harmful, it keeps thing interesting

It really hope you didnt take it seriously. “I bring you guys nothing but love” what a crock😀