The OFFICIAL Jam week #133 discussion

Ladies and gentlemen, give a warm welcome and say hello to Jam week #133 :smile:

This weeks track are Prodigy by @JoeW723 and Charged, by @OnTheFrontLine.
You like them? Hate them? Let us know!

To all the new members; welcome to the forum! This is a thread created on a weekly basis where you can chat, brag, hate, love and whine through the Jam rounds :slight_smile:

Isn’t this week supposed to be a atlas brace jam also?

It is. You can’t see it?

Prodigy is a four lap race I can’t stand 2 as it is Imao. Ah ahah.

All good now! This morning it looked normal

Me:

@OnTheFrontLine :

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: hey @Zachari_Elmes designed the track, i only built it!

4 laps… are you out of your fucking mind!!!

Like the 4 laps this week on Prodigy, Haven’t gotten a chance yet to try Charged yet, Cant wait!

Yeah it’s not as bad as I thought but I’m getting stuck on lap 3 a lot haha… Great track!

Oh yeah that’s right. It’s ZSE that little fucker.
Still blame you tho.

I’m liking the Charged track. One thing about it though is once you’ve nailed a sweet as all hell, rear fender dragging back scrub of the first double, no other start will be satisfactory. So then it all goes loop, restart, loop, restart etc. rinse and repeat!

I am now 100% convinced that @JoeW723 has been abducted by aliens or something and replaced by another Joe like contraption. Prodigy is an absolutely stellar track!

Yeah, Prodigy is really good! Well done Joe

To get my name in did I have to beat atlas brace every week or just one?

This is why it is 4 laps. You gotta vote!

Thanks! Glad you like it :slight_smile:
I find it pretty entertaining myself! Even though the top guys aren’t taking my favorite line. Tire hop the first jump to clear the table instead of land on it. I tried to make that line faster, but I think they ended up about the same, if not slower.

Just once, but you may get your name thrown in the hat once for each week you beat them. So you could get three chances at winning instead of one.

On lap 2-4 that line is faster, but you lose too much speed compared to the tables on lap 1.

on lap 2-4 are you guys letting off the gas in the landing so you don’t overshoot or is it a brakes thing?