The OFFICIAL Jam Week #129 Discussion

Oh hi, please welcome; the Jam week #129

This weeks tracks are Wake Up mostly by Nolan Beyer with a little help from @JoeW723, and Heisenberg by @rcboxer

To all our new members; welcome to the forum!
This is a thread created on a weekly basis where you can chat, brag, hate, relate, love and whine through the Jam rounds :slight_smile:

FYI “Wake Up” was actually made by Nolan. I helped him a with it a little, but he did most of the work. It’s got some pretty sweet line options. I hope everybody likes it and I’m excited to see what he comes up with next!

. so I haven’t played in a while… Didn’t play at all last week. I bought a house and have been working over 90 hours a week between that and work but I’m back in the game now`

Congrats on the house! Nice time as well :slight_smile:

Thanks joe… Keep up the good work with Nolan, these tracks are awesome

+1 on the design of wake up, took me a good while to even finish two laps but now Im doing ok :slight_smile:

Both tracks are great fun but Nolans designs are just awesome

Great designs, but not very fun to play IMO.

Nothing is fun to you, so that’s expected :wink:

Ryan’s track is fun! Anything with balls out speed is fun.

Thats what she said!

I still haven’t touched the track from @rcboxer , might try it out tonight

guys i must say it feels good to be on top :grin:
@Kipketer @Birdshaw @OnTheFrontLine

Enjoy my friend! Not sure I’ll have time to crank out better times

thanks buddy, truth be told though i only got better after i won that kick ass skin at your live stream :+1:

Enjoy while it last f*cker! Its sunday and I (think I’ll) got some grinding hours ahead :wink:
Whoop whoop

haha that is exactly what i am doing right now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dont push it big boy :slight_smile:

How are you doing this week guys?
Both tracks are pretty cool, one technical and one fast AF! I love them :slight_smile:

Oh, and I expect some more “screenshots without comments”-post from TCR crew :wink:
You’ve been slackin lately boys!