The OFFICIAL Jam week #125 discussion

YEEEE-HA!!

The moment we’ve all been waiting for is here!
Give a warm welcome and say hello to Jam week #125 :smile:

This weeks track are Exit 237 by Nolan Beyer and Triple Triples, by @OnTheFrontLine

And to all our new members; welcome to the forum! This is a thread created on a weekly basis where you can chat, brag, hate, love and whine through the Jam rounds :slight_smile:

Exit 273: Too fast, fuck you, dead. Too slow, fuck you, dead. Just right, here are some random whoops, fuck you, dead. Make the whoops, too fast, fuck you, dead. Too slow, fuck you, dead.
I could go on and on. I’m usually a bit more diplomatic about the tracks (except for when pulling Joe’s leg a bit), but this one takes the cake. It truly is the worst I’ve ever played. And I’ve played them all.

The official RED BULL STRAIGHT RHYTHM 2016 discussion (Jam week #140)

Wow how do you really feel about it? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I actually have to say, after about 500 runs and a decent time… That I still think it’s it’s the worst track ever.
Can’t run the #1 fast line? Why don’t you just pick the second fastest line? BECAUSE THAT AND LINES 3,4,5 and 6 are just as hard!!!
In the end it’s all just a big crap shoot.

I’d like to give a big shoutout to these guys for completely ruining my day.

A little secret for you… I made Exit 237 :slight_smile: Probably why you hate it!

It’s actually a pretty bad ass track IMO. Designed by Nolan, who had a spinal injury back in January. We worked on it together over Skype.

If you guys want to check out his Go Fund Me page you can see it here https://www.gofundme.com/beyer410

Here is a crappy video of the intended lines for all you babies crying out there… cough cough @Birdshaw

If the video won’t play right click on it and hit “open in new tab”. That should work.

Finding the line isn’t hard. Playing it in app is the hard part. And Mr @JoeW723 has yet to do that. Please report back when this is done.

I haven’t put a lot of laps on it yet but I like it!! @JoeW723 tell Nolan nice design :+1:

@Birdshaw I bet you secretly love it :wink:

doing much better than normal this week so far… 270 now overall tracks are👌🏻

Nope! Can confirm. Hate it.

And my time on it is actually good.
BTW has it even been tested on slower bikes @JoeW723? There are over 9000 jumps that are impossible on anything else than bike 10.

I never said it was easy, just because a track is difficult doesn’t make it bad. I just ran it with bike 4 no problem. Doesn’t flow very well but it’s passable.

I like hard. I prefer hard. But this… This isn’t hard. It’s insane.

You’re over reacting, it’s a 4.5 out of 5 for difficulty I would say. You’re lucky I don’t make my “Whoops!” Track a Jam track.

It’s a 6 easy. Allyn’s Inherrent Troubles was a cake walk compared to this one.

Have you tried it in app? Whenever I tell Allyn he’s made an insane track his reply is always that it played easier in the editor.

Yeah I’ve played it in app. It’s tough, but that’s what a lot of players like. We have noticed the harder tracks do better in cash Jam too. So we have been trying to pair a tough track with an easier one every week.

… And you’re 11 seconds off pace. See my point?

I actually don’t think it’s as tough as a track as you do. I’m at 176 attempts and got a pretty decent time.

Once i got a feel for the sections it felt pretty good to me. Anyway pretty cool @JoeW723 made the track for Nolan that he wanted :wink:

I barely played it. I’ll smoke you eventually don’t worry.