The OFFICIAL Jam week #124 discussion

Yeah thats right kids, it’s thursday again, and time for round 124 :smiley:

This weeks track are Spider Web by @JoeW723 and P’s and Q’s, by @OnTheFrontLine and @shigz76

And to all the new members; welcome to the forum! This is a thread created on a weekly basis where you can chat, brag, hate, love and whine through the Jam rounds :wink:

Week 124 you silly goose! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I’m going be using this week’s thread to whine a lot, I’m pretty sure. :joy:

I really like the way the Joe bumps are really mellow and almost impossible to screw up on @JoeW723’s track. LOL JK, I pure straight hate them!
:slight_smile:

Haha sorry! Im gonna let it be, just because I can :slight_smile:

Really nice track you made btw!
I like it… A lot!

Thanks @Kipketer it was drawn up by @shigz76 :+1:t2:

Yeah I figured you didnt do it yourself :slight_smile:

Thanks for the great tracks this week. Was just complaining to my wife that I’ve already got probably my fastest times and I’m not going to have anything to do this week :frowning:

This weeks lucky bounce set seems much easier than some prior tracks. I’ve found just “poor mans scrubbing” the rollers right before them and then leaning back on entry, lines up the first whoop and gets me through smooth almost every time. Consistently clearing the top of the dragons back step up to carry enough speed for the triple at the end of the lap, is another story.

Fun tracks this week. Thanks TurboCrewZillas!

:cry::sob::disappointed_relieved::sleepy::sob::cry::disappointed_relieved::sleepy: grow a pair!

Dude! I need to live up to my title

Stay leaned back off the ramp up the dragon back. leaning forward will just push you more forward instead of up and cause you to clip the top.

Just to add to that, either way works, I’ve just found leaning back to be more consistent.

Are you even talking about the same part of the track? :stuck_out_tongue:
@Rahuah Speaks of the two small rollers before the whoops (I think) and you speak of the ending of the lap where we jump the dragonback and land up on the platue right?

Maybe Im the one out swimming :blush:
Would’nt be the first time. Or last

Only the first day but getting down to the single digits feels good

Yeah. That one. Or D33ZnuTz!

Nice work! One of the days I’ll get there too…Or not…But not today! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been in the singles MANY times… At 10.02 thursday.

Has anyone else seen how awesome the new replay feature is. If you watch a replay it puts your ghost next to the replay so you can see yourself race the person your watching…if you don’t have premium, well that’s just stupid!!:thinking:

Premium schmemium, that update is just avaible for ios :frowning: