The OFFICIAL BMX Jam Week #5 Discussion

Oops! Sorry Dutch :sweat_smile: I just beat your run @THR_Doucheman between you and Greer atm but I’m coming for you to @Bgreer115 LOL :joy: If I can, I think I can but no promises :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha no worries man I’m happy that I can even sort of slightly compete with you guys :joy:

Man I had a great run, then just barely cased in the 3 doubles and that was it, that time still got me 2nd, so can’t complain too much

That is without a doubt the gayest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Well, well, well boys, try to catch up @THR_Jogga72 @THR_Doucheman

Hahaha :joy: well taken out of context I agree :sweat_smile:

Ok I might! Not beat you this week Greer but I’m sure gonna try :smiley:

Like I said, your run would have been a 31s if you hadn’t missed the drop. You’re def a super good rider :blush:

Even with context…

Well i wouldn’t say I’m bad but it’s gonna take a lot of practice before i can call myself actually super good :joy: I’m not gonna base the “good” of this one run :slight_smile:

just a lucky dutch?

Nah not completely lucky but i would say i have to do good in multiple jam rounds before i can call myself good

Asshole :sweat_smile:

If so then I’m a lucky bastard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Check out my first bmx 2 vid, pretty bad at the game but ohwell :metal:(first look at jam week 5)

Who are you? They guy behind that channel used to be Sam? Who is this TookMcTook guy?

No idea mate? Seems to have a new name every week ayye :joy::man_facepalming:t3:

Change it back now mate :joy:

Ich kann immer noch nicht an eine Jam Woche Teilnehmen.
Ich komm nicht durch diesen 2:10 strecken Level, ich kann mit dieser Einstellung der Knöpfe das nicht richtig kontrollieren.

A new version with a little easier level 2:10 is in the works I think.

Lassen wir uns überraschen … hoffe es.
So lange ich kein jam wochen spielen kann.
Macht mir das Game, für mich gesehen keinen Spaß.

Kann man keine weitere Steuerung Optionen Element einbauen ?
Links, trampelt und so.
Rechts, für springe, hoch runter.
Dieser salto Kopf stört mich an dieser stelle auch sehr.