Show off your crazy moves!

“What does this button do?”

Happened to me many times. Only i got shoot straight up while you got shoot along the track

When you tryna be fast but backscrub is life

Losing time in the whoops eh @OnTheFrontLine :wink:

Dude that is fast!

Still behind you tho, kinda froze up at the end, didnt want to thow that gem away :wink: now I dont want to improve :smile:

@ those times you get a sick line and its gonna shave off like a full second of your best time and you get freaked out midway through the lap that you are gonna blow it… and you blow it… every time.

Been working on a new technique for the whoops.
https://streamable.com/idji

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/idji_1.mp4

A little similar… On the Versus track LED vs Plasma

Sorry forlag and the vertical video idk what happened

Couldn’t load it although I’m sure it was some badassery :imp:

How in the hell did you manage to make a vertical streamable? I’m impressed!

this is not much of a crazy moves but more of a crazy race!! didn’t know where else to post it so here it is.
It was freaking intense and the end was really unexpected, i mean what are the odds?

guys in this case how does the game decides who is the winner?
@TCR_DJAuzzi_CA that was a tough race buddy :+1:

Usually the first one to cross the line wins

On a serious note, I think its the center or the front wheel that counts

the center sound more fair, however what i meant by my question was what if both players have the exact same time. Do they count more than 3 places after the decimal or just random.

Its been up like thousands of times before but right now I cant remember the exact amount of how many the game count… I think its around ten

It’s seven digits. And it counts from the first part of the bike, not just the front wheel. I actually miss the time when it was the rider… that was cool and bizarre.

hey friends watch this

Didn’t even know this topic existed :joy: well here’s the only pic of a cool move i have :grinning:

You wouldn’t know cool if it hit you upside the head with a shovel.