Selling my account

Hey guys! So I just got back from the Mad skills World Championships in Sweden and finished 3rd place!! My in game name is TCR_DJAuzzi_CA and by placing 3rd i got an in game bronze helmet… and i’m not sure if anyone has done this before but i had the thought of selling my account…i’m not positive if i want too yet but if anyone is interested in buying my account or has any questions just send me a message on here or Facebook! The account would come with the ONE AND ONLY bronze helmet, over 2,000 followers, lvl 70/37 vs, and division 1 on jam. So let’s see who wants to buy the famous dj auzzi account :slight_smile: you would also be able to change the name anytime if u want.

Whaat :smile:

Svends? :grin:

HAHAHAHAHA!:grinning:
Now That’s funny!

I will only say this. Cash account will not follow and will be permanently unavailable after selling.

Think twice :smiley:

Does it include membership in TCR because I would do ANYTHING to join!

Ha, well this is a first :slight_smile:
I’ll give you a beer for it!

Seriously though, I need to check the big rule book at the office if this is allowed :slight_smile:

For you birdshaw, yes that is included

Haha yeah just thought i would throw it out there, i just messaged tobias and he said it’s okay!

Awesome! Can I be team leader over there aswell?
But if the unthinkable should happen and I don’t buy your account, and have to stay as THR prez, it is my duty to inform you that your alt account is a member of THR. So welcome, bro!:grinning:

Well how bout i’ll join THR and u buy my account for $10,000 and it’s a deal :slight_smile:

Oh really? So if i sell i get to keep my cash account? And the person that bought it doesnt get it

See now we are negotiating! Since you’re allready kinda, sorta, almost THR, I wil counter with 87 cents.

To be a TCR team leader you only need to beat the TCR leader on Jam!! :scream::scream: so is up to you if you can get it​:thinking:…? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: hehe… @THR_Birdshaw :sunglasses:

Hey man! How many times have you been number 1?
Besides THR is twice as big, four times as cool, and has eight times as many titles as TCR.

Hahaha… you don’t even know all your teammates!! :joy::joy::joy::joy: but you guys are the coolest!!:sweat_smile::+1::+1:

They all have to pass the cool test before they can join… That’s how I know.

I’ll give you five bucks, and I’m changing the name to TCR_DJFrontLine

I give YOU 10$ if you change it to TCR_birdshaw :smile:

:scream::scream::scream: hahaha!! Noooooooooooo!!!