Random OT smalltalk from various threads

That’s pretty cool. I live in San Diego, California. I live in Carlsbad. Really humid here but it’s perfect, It’s in the 80 degree range with a little bit of coastal breeze.

Carlsbad caverns, nice are you close to the ocean?

I live in Carlsbad village about 1/2 a mile away from the beach, so I can walk there when ever I want.

I used to live in Laguna Niguel but we sold our house due to plumbing failure.

I’ve seen this a few times now and I was wondering how the hell people have only versed like 500 times and are over level 100 on all star. Like I have over 900 total and 658wins and only all star level 20. Was it easier to level up a while back(like when it came out and a few years ago) in the game? and now its like every Match you win its a little notch added to your level

Svendsgard got banned once for having pirated the game and got tons of xp point multipliers for free so that probably why he’s so high level :slight_smile:

I once saw a dude level 500 and somethin

I know someone who is all star level 50 but only versed 29 times that’s a lot of xp multiplier

Send me head to head challenge :+1:

I did… I absolutely nailed the first race :grinning: be prepared to lose the first one (i think at least :joy:)… After that you’ll probably win everything :joy:

Nevermind xenon :joy: i just did another versus on the same track and got a lot better time :joy:

I’ve been the pub again iv just tried playing u drunk and got no where near :joy::joy::joy: left myself 25seconds to play u sobber

Im the opposite dude, i ususally do better after visiting the pub. :joy:

Jesus I can not remember playing you or writing this ffs :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::joy::joy::joy:

@THR_Birdshaw blu_skydive was streaming steep again today… LOOK AT HIS OUTFIT!!! IS THAT NOT THE MOST THR THING YOU’VE EVER SEEN!!! IT’S AMAZING!!! :joy::joy::joy: we need this outfit in mad skills too!!! :joy:

The man does have style, I will give him that.

you are cool with THR dress.

SERIOUSLY @THR_Birdshaw NOW YOU EVEN PUT LORLY IN MY PROFILE PIC!!! :joy::joy::joy: goddammit I’ll never make a typo again when you’re around :joy::joy::joy:

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Are you seriously suggesting that I tracked down the original image from your profile on Google, took time to crop and edit the image, to finally upload it to your profile, all because you ONE time made a typo?!
Ludicrous!

Well no actually i figured you’d just put the text in there but thanks for letting me know :grinning: BTW good job on making a post without autocorrect mistakes.