Poll: Which current game mode do you play the most?

Which current game mode do you play the most?

• Career
  • Time Attack
  • Jam
  • Versus

0 voters

In the beginning when we got the game it was obviously Career Mode that took our time.
Later on it was Versus Mode to unlock the faster bikes (I grinded like a maniac ).
Nowadays its Jam, and Versus to get that matchy feeling and to interact with fellow racers.
I barely play in Time Attack. Only when some (Madskills)friend and I get the mood on and feel like racing eachother outside VS or Jam.

I play Jam most of the time, and honestly its mostly due to my data plan. I can play the same guy without submitting for a while. Versus is my favorite though. I mostly play career when I’m flying and don’t have data access. I rarely play time attack.

7 posts were split to a new topic: [Moved] Mobile data usage

Mobile data usage

in career mode I just beat the tracks I need to beat to get the next bike really.
Time attack I used to spend hours on this to be in the top spot on some tracks not anymore, bikes keep getting faster and faster eheh. I do use it when the versus tracks change on saturday so I can get used to some of the tracks.
Jam every once in a while I wil be competing there.
versus all day. - gonna get a nice phone bill from last month. I only have 1gB.

why do I pick versus over jam?
I get nuts playing the same track over and over again up against my own time that I’m unable to beat even if I play 2 hours straight, little moments of pure joy when you have a couple of meters lead on your on ghost get’s you kinda nervous makes you crash in a place you didn’t even know you could go down.
yet I must keep trying, somewhere I still believe I can do it.

Mobile data usage

But duuuuude. If you jammed down you’d be the new Master52!

no way, that’s to much credit the guy is simply the best!
but appreciated, I do want to win one of these jams one day.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: The OFFICIAL Jam week #107 discussion

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mobile data usage

A little late but Im a huge time attack fan. I usually switch it up from jam to versus to time attack but im steady on time attack. If im jamming hard that week I wont get many versus races in. Or vice versa.

I am usually on VS races. I have several friends that challenge me and vice versa. I love jamming too. I always try to stay on top of my friends group list and to improve in my state. I will get to the top of them all someday.

The OFFICIAL Jam week #107 discussion