Player profiles with jam stats

I like the vs stats very much, but I would really love it if there were some jam stats aswell. It would be cool to be able to click a player profile and see how many jam attemps they have the current week and in total.

That’s a great idea! I would like to be able to compare the replay of my run against anybody else’s run. Kind of how they do for the top 3 each week.

C[quote=“nclark338, post:2, topic:212”]
That’s a great idea! I would like to be able to compare the replay of my run against anybody else’s run.
[/quote]

Yeah! That’s another great idea. I’ve often wished I could pit my run against another to pin point my mistakes.

Great ideas. Profiles in the next MX game will be much more thorough and attached to all game modes. Maybe we’ll change in an MSM2 update as well.

In the jam to see the time of your friends it would be good to be able to see the global position in which it is

Great idea but it’s more important to fix lag issues than any other features. It’s getting more worse from week to week!

Hello Madskills Team…
You guys are doing a fabulous job… i love this game…
I play from Jokerz team India and would like to add a few suggestions
The profile stats window is very small, you can hardly view the person’s Profile picture. It would be really nice if we could view it on a full screen… probably you could increase the profile stats window to fit the mobile screen or something like that… I also like the idea of being able to view a person’s JAM stats like their attempts and etc…
Thanks a ton for this Game … Cheers…
Jokerz

Why u wanna see pp’s?? :thinking::thinking: hahaha

Ya… Y not… hahaha… would you not like to see or put up ur pic which can be clearly viewed by others… we already have an option to put pp… it would be better if tat could be viewed fully and clearly… btw I’m not more of a social messenger if you think of me that way… :wink::wink: