MSM2 World Championship, January 4-5, details!

Latest update!

We’re happy to announce the hosts for the Mad Skills Motocross World Championship: Sadokist & Machine!

Matthew Trivett “Sadokist” is one of the most well-known and liked Counter-Strike: Global Offensive personalities in the world, casting all of the major tournaments in the world.

Alex “Machine” Richardson has been one of the leading hosts for major CS:GO, Call of Duty and Dota 2 tournaments. Most recently he was the host of the Dota 2 Major in Boston presented by PGL.

Make sure to tune in on January 4-5 where they will host & cast the MX2 World Championship, live from the Fragbite studio in Sweden! Prepare for a different kind of Esports broadcast!

Here’s a new thread with all the details for the big World Championship that is coming up. We will post information about the WC including Format, Broadcasting and other relevant details.

The World Championship will be in Stockholm, Sweden on January 4-5 2017. Perfect time to celebrate the upcoming motocross season with watching the best of the best duking it out in MSM2!

Participants

• Master52
  • Sixfootseven
  • SCRUBS
  • Parker111
  • DJauzzi
  • BCOOPER
  • JGOODIN
  • solyOne
  • ZSE743
  • Bragstad
  • JCOOPER19
  • Leonardo3

Format for the World Championship!

Before we go in to the details of the broadcast (Yes, you’ll be able to watch it live on both Twitch & Facebook) it’s time to explain the format because it will be a lot different than people are used to.

In short:

• 12 brand new exclusive tracks, harder than ever!
  • All play with same kind of device (TBC later which one)
  • 12 rounds where each round is appr. 1 hour.
  • Players will only be able to see themselves & their ghost.
  • Viewers from home will see everyone live.
  • Each round a player drops down to “Sudden Death”
  • If you lose in the “Sudden Death” you’re out of the tournament.

Main format
During the tournament everyone will face each others on brand new tracks just created for the tournament. The goal is to get the best time to survive to the next round. A round is approximately 1h.

As an extra bonus you will only be able to see yourself so you have no idea on how well you’re doing compared to the rest of the competitors. At the end of each round there will be one that will be in last place and drops down to “Sudden Death”.

The players have to find the best lines and strategy all by themselves, copying what another creative player has found out is impossible as you only race against yourself.

Sudden Death
This is your absolute last chance of staying alive in the tournament. You will face another competitor that has dropped down to Sudden Death and battle yourself on who’s gonna survive to the next Sudden Death round.

Grand Final
At the end of all rounds we will have three players in the Grand Final that for a final hour will compete for money & glory!

At the beginning of next week we’ll post more about the production, broadcasting, hosts, commentators and much more!

This is gonna be insane to watch.

Almost looking forward to this more than A1

I applaud you guys for putting this together, its huuuuge!

Can’t wait! Its going to be like some old school mad max.

Unfortunately Leonardo3 will not make it to Sweden because of Passport/VISA issues. We’re all sad about this as well as Leonardo himself who looked forward to competing in the World Championship.

Although he couldn’t compete Leonardo3 will receive the minimum amount that he would have gotten by getting here (10-12th place) in prize money.

His replacement will be Kudla77 who came 5th in the Regular Jam qualifier. He is confirmed and will fly with all the other contestants to Sweden 4-5.

Also: If you want to know more about the World Championship you can read about it in RacerX online: http://racerxonline.com/2016/12/23/mad-skills-motocross-2-world-championship

Well done, @MrSilverfox

The two decisions (giving Leonardo some prize money Hey, cheer up Leonardo) and not leaving his spot open (by flying in @Matt_Kudla) are topnotch.

This is freaking awesome.

Agreed. @MrSilverfox didn’t have to even consider a fill-in for Leo. But it should help the overall outcome of the event having all 12 players as intended for the World Championship format. Lucky me. Awesome opportunity!

It’s awesome to have the man who invented the fastest way to scrub, coming to the finals!
Welcome to Sweden Mr Kudlascrub :smiley:

Absolutely awesome! Can’t wait to get my ass kicked! I’ll probably use day 2 of the tournament to do some sightseeing.

Well then your’e shit outta luck… It’s in Sweden😀

Ha! I’ll just watch blonde tall women then. “Hey baby. Have you ever made out with a madskills world championship contestant?” That’ll work 140 percent.

Yeah well… They are buck teethed and hump backed.
The fact that I’m a Dane has NOTHING to do with my predudice against Sweden!

We’re happy to announce the hosts for the Mad Skills Motocross World Championship: Sadokist & Machine!

Matthew Trivett “Sadokist” is one of the most well-known and liked Counter-Strike: Global Offensive personalities in the world, casting all of the major tournaments in the world.

Alex “Machine” Richardson has been one of the leading hosts for major CS:GO, Call of Duty and Dota 2 tournaments. Most recently he was the host of the Dota 2 Major in Boston presented by PGL.

Make sure to tune in on January 4-5 where they will host & cast the MX2 World Championship, live from the Fragbite studio in Sweden! Prepare for a different kind of Esports broadcast!

If you’ve missed it we’re posting some of the introduction videos from the players in the World Championship.

Right now we’ve posted Parker “Parker111” Bryan & James “Master52” Lambert, more to come!

I’m so watching the whole event! :beer:
My favorite is: solyOne

Im actually taking a couple days off so I can follow the event :smile:

Wow!! Can’t miss wathing this event !!! Proud to have 5 TCR’s members in Sweden with the Grates fastest MSM2 guys over the World, We are enjoying all step by step from airport to Sweden… TCR teammates keep chatting and posting pictures of everything they are doing there all together and it looks so damnnnn AWESOME!!!:muscle::sunglasses: ((Good Luck to all)) and have Fun!

Thought they’re 5 TCR members instead of 4? @TCR_Elvis_PR

1. ZSE
  2. Bragstad
  3. Leonardo3 (replaced by Kudla77, another TCR member)
  4. Solyone
  5. DJAuzzi

Yes my bad!! Are 5… Thanks bro​:grinning::+1:
I fix it now! Lol…