Mad Skills BMX 2 is Here!

At long last, Mad Skills BMX 2 is available globally, for iOS and Android. Download for free here: www.turborilla.com/getbmx2.

If you’re not seeing it in your app store yet, give it a little time. It can take a few hours to spread across the world.

Have fun!

One of our artists made this lovely gif

Alltho it’s very funny it’s horribly rendered

Just finished the tutorial I’m playing it when I get home.

You know its funny I race motocross but out right now bc I fractured my jaw on December 31 but I use to race box about a year or 2 ago for a few years and I love how you guys are making games for both.

Bmx not box lol.

I have a question. So when you unlock bike 7 and start unlocking “all upgrades” for bike 2 or whatever for example. Does that mean you can upgrade that bike all the way and it will be as fast as bike 7 upgraded to the max?

Yeah if you fully upgrade a bike 1 after unlocking the upgrades its gonna be as fast as a fully upgraded bike 7 :+1:

nibba you stupid, btw, do you know da wae

Thanks dude

Lags in Mad Skills BMX 2 are more ridiculous than in MSMX2. Unplayable for me on iphone 7!

I haven’t had a single lag whatsoever. All runs smooth as silk. I’m on iPhone 6s.

Id be keen to race a box dude :joy::joy:

Android runs perfect for me

My phone lags a little all the time but my iPad is impossible to play on and I’m on pro track 5-2 now thx for the help with loco guys! @THR_Jogga72 @THR_Doucheman @THR_TacoBandito @THR_Birdshaw

There ya go :+1::smiley: have you gotten bike 7 yet?

I’ve had it I’ve only upgraded the speed to 27 and left everything else stock.

So I have another question…
I finished all the pro Tracks and I have bike7 but it lacks like 5 upgrades and that craps gonna cost me at least 150000 how do I get the cash?

You play daily missions and play quick cash or whatever just grind on medium.